need a signal generator pcb layout or schematic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a schematic that came from a laboratory at my college. It is in a word document. The generator is based around the XR2206 IC. It isn't the best around but it was common in older waveform generators and it gets the job done. It does not have a pulse function, however. I can email it to you if you are interested.

can i change the frequancy with changing resistors ?

hi man
thnx a lot for that software . it s really great , but i m usin the cool edit pro software for generatin tones it s doin exatcly like the program u sent , but i wanna tryin to bild somethin lke that ... i v searched a lot i found a generator in : http://www.interq.or.jp/japan/se-inoue/e_ckt18.htm ,,, it seems i can adjust a frequancy with changin r1 & r2 or c1 & c2 ( f=1/(2*(3.14)*c*r) ) ...
if i change the resistors from 1m to 79k i can change the out freq from 15 to 200 ! .. any idea ? ... anybody can help ? .. am i right ? ... now another thing how can i adjust intensity ??? can i do it with changin the input voltage ? ... and any idea how can i give a puls function w rate control to it ??? can i use a pulser circuit to control it ? plzz help ...

Attachments

• ckt18_1.gif
    ckt18_1.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 278
2sk30a similar

hi ..
yeah man that s exactly wat i need but :( i will NOT find it in my whole country :( ... i m just came back from the biggest electronic store in my city for buyin the parts of the schematic i just sent in my last replay in this forum :( i coud nt find the 2sk30a :( ...
any similar for that ??? any body help ? :( wat can i use as 2sk30 ?
& still no idea for puls functionin ? :( :(

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.