SWTPC Universal Tiger 100

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm looking to revive one Universal Tiger 100 I bought in 1975 and construct a duplicate to replace one that was "borrowed" several years ago and never returned. Although I have read a lot of horror stories about self destruction, I had great luck with them with my Mkintosh C-22 and was always impressed with the sound. I'm looking for help getting schematics for this amp as well as parts anyone might have from previous Tiger building (or resusitating)

lownoise said:
The complete documentation for the Universal Tiger Power Amplifier is available at:

http://store.payloadz.com/detail.asp?c=17&s=102&i=9266

Douglas

I wrote this post just after first joining the forum. PB2 informed me and I found written on the back of the pc board to confirm that I have a later version called the (175- A) also called the MarkII.
This had two more transistors and some upgraded resistor power ratings to beef up the amp. Thanks for posting the site containing the documentation. I have never seen this even though I thought I have seen every thing out there!

Allen

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.