Has anyone used this product???

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
no its some kind of input module for 2ch amps rca and xlr inputs, but its says somethin about bridge adapter?? not sure if its a proper bridging module that u can use to make a 2ch amp into a single channel.ive emailed them so i will let you guys know what it is.

cheers

Bowdown

You could have saved yourself the trouble, i live 5 miles from the shop.

I thought they had an English version on the site ?
Like it shows on the pics it has double outputs, XLR and cinch inputs.
The input has adjustable gain, the toggler is for inverting the signals to bridge the channels.
Hirschmann/Intertechnik output terminals, Schrack relays, Wima caps, doublesided pcb, through holed.

10 years ago this would have been SoTa.
I saw the module, solid quality allround, but including our 19% vat the 158 Euro tag is not my idea of fun.
That is well over 260 Australian !

Hey Jacco just wandering if BMM electronics is a good place to buy stuff from? I bought one of these about 2 months ago and have not recieved it i emailed the guy and no reply so i called him twice the first time he said it should be there in another week than the second time he said that he would send me another one. But i still havent recieved it. :mad: . I have already paid for the item in full. Should have asked if you could pick it up for me ;) .

Well any info would be pretty good.

Regards

Bowdown

Send me an email with your name and other ordering details.
I'll see if i can drop by before the weekend to find out, matey.

I've just spent three months ordering parts from a renowned shop in Germany that only deals with companies.
First time i bought stuff from them is nearly 20 years ago, have had an account there close to the same stretch.
I live in a horse village. There are long periods during which i am manoevering/manoevring around skillfully, just once in so many times i step in doodoo.

Hi Jacco thanx for the reply. Yeah unfortunately i still havent got it. I have called him(Jean) atleast once every 3-4 weeks since i placed the order, He seems to keep sayin that it keeps coming back as returned mail. I even gave him 2 different mailing addresses.I dont know why thats happening as i purchase quite a bit of stuff from around the world and never had any problems. I spoke to him last week and he had even forgotten about the order. Is it possible for you to pick it up for me and maybe you can send it to me and i will pay you for the freight.I asked him if it would be ok for you to pick it up and he said that its not a problem but he said that you would have to call him and make an appointment first. He wont even return my cash and i paid him over 140euros(123.90 for the product,12.95 for shipping and 4.46 for credit card fees). Order no was 105247 processed on 17/09/2005, product was an input board with bridging(M1201R1).If there is anything that you can think of to help me please let me know. Thanx again for your help.

Regards

Bowdown

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.