A New Amp Project 36 By Rod

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I just finished my second amp project 36 yesterday.
{The first amp is E-Follower(Pavel Macura) + Pre DOZ by (Rod).}

I use 35 VDC Iq = 1.4 A
2N3055 (Labeled RCA 8301 .... 25 years ago ;)

first time I set idle current ,heatsink very hot cause it's too small
so I install 12V Fan, It can help a lot.

That sound good , Compare my with first project
I feel treble of E-Follower smoother,But I just finish may be it need
some time to burn uhm ... or not

Anyhow , Thank you Rod elliott(ESP) ,Thank youPavel Macura.

Attachments

• p36-f5.gif
    p36-f5.gif
    6.6 KB · Views: 1,233
Hi Papanohn,

I assume that you are using a large value electrolytic capacitor in series with your loudspeaker. ( Not shown )

The JLH class-A types are meant to be driven by a low impedance source, so I am wondering why a 2k7 series input resistor is shown.

Can I suggest that you try shorting this component out, and then listen for an improvement in reproduction quality !!!

Cheers ......... Graham.

A Very good amplifier, but it is some JLH design.

John Lindsey Hood was the first to use this schematic, the thopologie and whole idea.

He was trying to substitute some wonderfull "Williamson" amplifier, that was the best those early days, despite of some gênius alike him had worked hard on it, alike Rodd, Pavel and Graham Maynard, we cannot forget that the first one, the idea father, was John Hood. the one died around 1 year ago.

As we made the first fly without any aid.... using motors, in Paris, no hill to help Wrigth brothers.....using motor to depart and land without mass and trash!..... Santos Dumont, Brazilian, the first man to real flight....and history did not made justice with him...because was a gay....he made turns around tour Eiffell in paris.... sitting confortable in 14 BIS airplane...and land without broke legs or any mass....The one, the first and great airplane constructor.... that made the first real fligth, without help....not going down hill....and history do not recognize.

So, as we suffer those things, i will defend the real intelectual property owners, trying to compensate that bad thing made with us related the non recognize we were the first!

When Wrigth brothers are hitting their nose in some beach sand, trying to make their airplane be controled....Santos Dumont was flying in brazil a long time....and just for fun!

So guys, first to fly, with motors, starting over weels landed, using motors to elevation....that made enormous travel, made controled curves around Eiffel Tower, and land safe without dust and lame was a Brazilian....and the first to make that amplifier was John Hood.

Carlos

Sorry for threadjacking

There was one guy who flew before the Wright Brothers. Karl Jatho who flew 18meter august 18 1903 in Germany close to Hannover, he had 4 eyewittness that told the same story.

Karl Jatho

The Wright Brothers flew December 17 1903 at Kitty Hawk but this is more doubtful because the wittness where telling different storyes.

Santos Dumont where starting to build his first airplane in 1904 in Paris and flew in october 1906 and made probely the best plane at the time. in the years before he flew ballons and made more records. But he was not the first to build a airplane.

Sorry but I had to.

Claus

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Re: A Very good amplifier, but it is some JLH design.

destroyer X said:
John Lindsey Hood was the first to use this schematic, the thopologie and whole idea.

He was trying to substitute some wonderfull "Williamson" amplifier, that was the best those early days, despite of some gênius alike him had worked hard on it, alike Rodd, Pavel and Graham Maynard, we cannot forget that the first one, the idea father, was John Hood. the one died around 1 year ago.

As we made the first fly without any aid.... using motors, in Paris, no hill to help Wrigth brothers.....using motor to depart and land without mass and trash!..... Santos Dumont, Brazilian, the first man to real flight....and history did not made justice with him...because was a gay....he made turns around tour Eiffell in paris.... sitting confortable in 14 BIS airplane...and land without broke legs or any mass....The one, the first and great airplane constructor.... that made the first real fligth, without help....not going down hill....and history do not recognize.

So, as we suffer those things, i will defend the real intelectual property owners, trying to compensate that bad thing made with us related the non recognize we were the first!

When Wrigth brothers are hitting their nose in some beach sand, trying to make their airplane be controled....Santos Dumont was flying in brazil a long time....and just for fun!

So guys, first to fly, with motors, starting over weels landed, using motors to elevation....that made enormous travel, made controled curves around Eiffel Tower, and land safe without dust and lame was a Brazilian....and the first to make that amplifier was John Hood.

Carlos

Tesla-Marconi , Marconi-Tesla ?
;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.