nad 3020 SERIES 20 service manual

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
im upgrading an old series 20 for my sister, (caps, wire, resistors, doides etc), but I would like to find the service manual. Ive been to the usual sites for nad mods, as well as the archive, but the schematics are of the later models.
If anyone also has advice on bridge doide replacements that would be cool, will get #'s when im under the hood.
tia

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
roger antelope said:
im upgrading an old series 20 for my sister, (caps, wire, resistors, doides etc), but I would like to find the service manual. Ive been to the usual sites for nad mods, as well as the archive, but the schematics are of the later models.

What is the series 20? I have a pdf the service manual for the 1st gen 3020.... i corresponded with a fellow who replaced every cap 7 every R in his 7020 (receiver version of 3020) and ended up with a quite stunning sleeper.

dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.