schematic needed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all.

What I need is schematic for the amplifier which I will use in the club only, that’s means it will never be use in the house so the sound quality is not decisive. What are important about it are the power, reliability and simplicity.
By power I mean that’s it should have capability to drive 250W on 4W.
By simplicity I mean something like this: one IC on the input, couple of transistor for the driver stage, one transistor for the quiescent current and all of that must drive a couple of MJ15003/15004.
By reliability (most important) I mean that the protection circuit should heave short circuit protection, delay line for speakers, dc protection etc.
What I already have is power supply +-58v 600VA and lots of output stages transistors mj15003/1004.
Best regards Milos

This is why I recommend the LYNX amp. It contains protection against short circuit. If You need reliable and powerful amplifier, You have to put enough transistors into Your design. I think that better to spent the money first time, and not change the failed components day by day.
MJ15003/4 are useful for this design and if You use 4 pairs there will be no problem, even with 2ohm load!

sajti

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.