Circuit boards, another dirty way to do! - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 15th January 2005, 10:22 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Circuit boards, another dirty way to do!

Yes, i am developing expertise in make dirty boards.

When i was young i lost precious time making boards, while the girls were in the beach, tuning their skin.

Now, with 54, no more time to loose..... i suggest you, young boys, not only with the boards, but with your life also, be simple and direct....to the girls you may say..."I want you!"...clear, loud, and without any doubts, serious and decided....4 in 5 will be with you.

Related the boards, using that Philosophie, not to spend precious time, as yesterday, if you remember, you were 10 years younger...time passes fast....so, make something hi speed as a drilling machine, something alike the Bosch Dremmel and go scrathing hard the board copper, removing copper.... look the circuit and go doing the circuit nodes...if have not that experience....drawn over paper first.

This method, despite not pretty, is wonderfull, as you can finish two boards in a matter of 18 minutes....my daugther, 8 years old was tested, and she made in 30 minutes..... 2 boards, finished to solder, despite ugly, in 30 minutes, the worst possibility, is much more fast than you can do inside your home...using P.C. Boards laboratories is different..... i am telling inside your home, with acid, or with photo system...or silk screen, you will spend more time to finish.....ready to solder is finished.

Of course you can use a correct tip to remove copper, some dentist tool, 25 RPM machine or some rouded tip....i took some small DC motor, i removed the center axel, and sand its point to make a square....so, will be making a terrible destruction...yeah!...i like that!

Well, you can go doing your way...it is pretty, despite inside the cabinet nobody will see...but will be pretty to nobody see..hehe.... and when you loose you time, all morning working hard..... unfortunattelly i will be having hard and terrible work.... so hot the sun...so pretty the girls in the beach..... what a terrible life i have...oh, oh, oh!

See some images...if you think this is difficult...call you son...you are too much poluted with those standard boards to change your mind.

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stone age boards.jpg (53.9 KB, 1131 views)
Old 15th January 2005, 10:23 AM   #2
diyAudio Member

Default Small and fast...yeaahh!

Here is the image...ugly...yes, i know...my wife also...but she is great.

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fast.jpg (57.9 KB, 826 views)
Old 15th January 2005, 10:25 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

Default I put some parts over, to check size, calculated watching only, and i scratch circuit

I made some draw, over the board to see if all parts can he there.

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg check in.jpg (80.6 KB, 787 views)
Old 15th January 2005, 10:26 AM   #4
Cortez is offline Cortez  Hungary
diyAudio Member

> ...4 in 5 will be with you...
Even if i dont look like Tom Cruise ?
Old 15th January 2005, 10:33 AM   #5
diyAudio Member

Default See, how is ugly looking close...but really!, who will see that close?

And inside the cabinet...who will see those things?.... and have the advantage to glue the board in you chassis...having some "ground plane"....earthed methalic structure to avoid oscilations.....every component will have 0.5 pf to ground in its leads....hehe, something you use to have from copper line to the other aside copper line.

This board is small, and dirty will disappear when components are soldered..... remember, from left to rigth.... as a vertical scanning...this way to solder parts...if not..hehe..you will be in a terrible bad situation.

You will be watching circuit while soldering...yes....this colector is soldered together that base....correct!...this resistor going to up positive rail...correct!...when finish assembling.... checked!....go marking schematics....put traces over the part already assembled.

This is something alike, "each stage error correction amplifier"... when you arrive the end...no error...and sound terrib.....forget it!

bye

I will be with dark glasses..... really dark...walking...hehe...passing from here to there...in the beach....

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bad man, real bad.jpg (66.4 KB, 738 views)
Old 15th January 2005, 10:34 AM   #6
diyAudio Member

Default This schematic was used to bass only, as the treble is awfull

Distorted, mufled....aaaaaagh!

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 120_watt.jpg (85.6 KB, 899 views)
Old 15th January 2005, 10:44 AM   #7
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Elso Kwak
Talking A work of Art

My goodness......!
A work of art/ girls.......
What can I say....
I am speechless.
Old 15th January 2005, 10:48 AM   #8
diyAudio Member

Default Hey boys, they want the same as you want...to have someone to talk

And to have fun...also, alike you, they are decided to make concessions to be happy...they are not waiting Tom Cruise...as you are not waiting Michelle Pfeifer...my God!>... she is old now!...you see!...how hard is to loose time!

Carlos
Old 15th January 2005, 10:53 AM   #9
diyAudio Member

Default Guys...you younger...learn with old Charlie...ligth the girls "why not" circuit

Why not will turn into maybe....and into yes!

Have to be patient...alike a fisherman...hehe

Carlos
Old 15th January 2005, 10:54 AM   #10
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Elso Kwak
Default Re: Hey boys, they want the same as you want...to have someone to talk

Quote:
Originally posted by destroyer X
And to have fun...also, alike you, they are decided to make concessions to be happy...they are not waiting Tom Cruise...as you are not waiting Michelle Pfeifer...my God!>... she is old now!...you see!...how hard is to loose time!

Carlos
I am still waiting for Elsa Benitez........

Hide this!Advertise here!