Merry...Merry Christmas Folks...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I cannot believe, you may be full of "substance" and qualities inside your heart ...

And brain too, as you see, when you open topics, hundreds come to talk with you....so, not an empty man....the opposite, you have a lot to share, to contribute... and doing the way you can.

If i could decide, all manking could turn awfull, ugly as a crash of a bus against a wall...but if a good heart is beating inside a man, some social worries going together, not too much selfish or self proud feelings controlling his acts......i prefer that one, in the place of pretty faces with emptyness of feelings inside.
A good new year to you Mikeks,

You are our artist, formely knowns as Mikeks.

regards,

Carlos

:cool:

Christ!
... bet they sound marvellous that choir singing carols

B00005S6KQ.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

:cool:

Yeah, well I live in a Buddhist country, nearly completely so. I teach English in a high school in northern Thailand and I've spent most of today with my students, singing carols and watching Nativity pageants - tho' I'm not a believer, it touches me to see the reverence with which the Christian traditions treated.

I've also been to Cambridge and heard the King's College Choir in the Chapel. Beautiful and inspiring! The teachings of Christ and the Buddha are virtually the same - compassion is at the centre of it all.

the seasons greetings to all and a prosperous New Year.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.