Evolve Amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ANYONE TRIED THIS DESIGN,ALL OPINIONS WOULD BE WELCOME.THANKS.

Attachments

• 3.gif
    3.gif
    44.8 KB · Views: 874
This designer, Kamijo, is one of the most imaginative and thorough I have ever seen. His hybrid circuits are absolutely astonishing; his use of cascode circuitry almost defies description.

Incidentally, he is not afraid to use lots of negative feedback.

I must add, however, I've not built these circuits. Technically they are masterful, but he leans towards lowest possible measured distortion and this does not always correlate with the best possible sonics.

Cheers,

Hugh

yes i have to say his designs are out there,check out the one using rf transistors.
for this design which he calls the "knitting machine",to hear the "naked quality" he dosen't use feed back at all-well i can't see global feedback....
i suppose the best thing to do is build it & hear the sound quality for myself-have most of the transistors now, & amongst work & parenting i might have it built in 2 years time.......:cannotbe:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.