Genesis Stealth Amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Mike could you email me the schematics please?

anatech, I appreciate your offer but I've decided to send the amp to zed audio out in Ca. to finish the repairs that ostripper started ...but decided not to finish.

Hey Chris, I was wondering if you're still in a position to work on this amp?

Stephen at ZED AUDIO was quite sure he could repair it so I sent it to him many moons ago. He said he had 15 hours into it and hadn't even come close to getting it working.

After many months his email updates stopped and his responses to my emails were infrequent. Finally he told me he couldn't repair it. :mad:

So, now 2 techs have had their hands in it. Ostripper and Stephen at zed audio.

The amp is currently packed in its original wood crate, inner box and packing at zed audio in Ca. I am seeking a competent tech instead of just shipping it back here to me in NY.

Last edited:
Don, have you spoken to stefanvitch.
He' fixes high end electronics but he's in Germany.
Here's a post he said about the Genesis Stealth Amp.
He's the 6th post.
https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/174468-amplifier-heard-174.html#post2621907

The best amplifier I have ever heard or I did ever come acorss was the Genesis Stealth B-200.

It had a midrange sweeter than any tube amp and a bass that was deeper and awesome than any Krell amplifier I did ever come across.

In the midrange you could not only hear the musicans breathing, you could hear them wlaking threw the room. At guitar's you could hear the resonance body vibrating when they were playing.

It was the most transparent amplifier I did ever come across. So sad that nobody has the troubleshooting guide with the expected voltages for a repair job that need to be done. Have one here broken. Doesn't turn on :-(

Don, have you spoken to stefanvitch.
He' fixes high end electronics but he's in Germany.
Here's a post he said about the Genesis Stealth Amp.
He's the 6th post.
https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/174468-amplifier-heard-174.html#post2621907

The best amplifier I have ever heard or I did ever come acorss was the Genesis Stealth B-200.

It had a midrange sweeter than any tube amp and a bass that was deeper and awesome than any Krell amplifier I did ever come across.

In the midrange you could not only hear the musicans breathing, you could hear them wlaking threw the room. At guitar's you could hear the resonance body vibrating when they were playing.

It was the most transparent amplifier I did ever come across. So sad that nobody has the troubleshooting guide with the expected voltages for a repair job that need to be done. Have one here broken. Doesn't turn on :-(
Don't know if it helps because I am NO tech but a while ago I came across the schematics for this amplifier and posted it on HifiEngine. I hope it can help you. I was on the hunt for one of these gems however never came across one....

Regards and a nice weekend to you...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.