AKSA 100W Kitset Amplifier and VAF DC-X's???

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey all,

I am wondering if anyone has teamed up the AKSA 100W Kitset Amplifier and a pair of VAF DC-X's. I am thinking of purchasing both these units and am a little unsure as to how they will team up. The DCX's are fantastic as I have already auditioned them and the AKSA 100W Kitset Amplifier sounds awsome but I dont know how they will operate together

Cheers

sgamma20002

Joined 2002
Paid Member
Hi sgamma20002,

Hope you get a response because I'm also interested in teaming VAF's DCXs with the AKSA. I have built the AKSA 55 and am very happy with the results. The AKSA made my ordinary speakers sound good.... well lots better. I have almost sent off an order for the DCXs on a couple of occasions but never quite done it.

A positive response to your post will probably push me past the post.

AKSA 100W with VAF DC-X

Hey Guys,

It has been done; Rick K. here in Melbourne, and Larry in Sydney. You can trace their comments in www.harmonicdiscord.com, another chat site in which my company has a forum under 'Printed Electronics'.

The combination seems to work very well; I too have heard the results and the imaging and resolution is very good. :)

Cheers,

Hugh

Aspen Amplifiers P/L
www.aksaonline.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.