Amplifier do not need to have 0.001% distortion, speaker cannot reproduce quality

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Other image.

They are four in total

Attachments

• idea 2.jpg
    idea 2.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 255
altman

Dear Carlos!

Remember my e-mail in which I wrote that personaly I do not believe in THD? Rather in its spectrum, especially high order dist? You said that the world is curious thanks to the men like me...
So here you have the example!

This problem reminds me the Altman's concept of global NFB connecting, don't you think?

Anyway, be happy!

Padamiecki, i remember very well, strange, in our first meeting i did not like you!

But fast that impression disappeared and was transformed to deep respect.

I have you as some of the forum references.

I have things to learn with you, and i am following with attention your threads , oppinions and intervenctions.

Unfortunatelly i will misunderstood you more times...as i have not enougth know how to follow your ideas entirelly...but maybe someday i will have the condition to follow you.

I had another idea about speaker, that second idea was not tested...and i will not, as i have some fear of hi voltage.

But i am trying to be fair, as i start burning the speakers image, i think it is good to offer some alternatives too.

The Spark Gap Audio Generator, may be already discovered, as it is simple.... do not need to be clever to think that "thing"

But have enougth room to be developed, and i suppose not registered as a Patent....so, everyone can "buy this cause", and start to research.

Here, not beeing loudspeaker forum, i will put only some image, and the adress of the Loudspeaker forum, where i wrote a more detailed idea.

This was not teste, not assembled, but i think deeply that it will work.

The Loudspeaker forum adress:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46134

Regards,

Carlos

I think that some error correction can be made using....

A two coil speaker...one in the amplifier output, and the second coil sending informs to some error correction amplifier.

Can be something alike the Anti-vírus game!.... some of them generate, (create) the víruses to erase them some time after to appear as heroes to you.

If you jumped to another anti-virus, you will find no one, or it will create their own game víruses...hehe...tragic...but some of them do that...i could check this many times...of course viruses exists...but many are created, and them, they go to erase if you buy the complete updated entire program.

Also, we are making this crazy game....recognizing that some stages creates errors.... and them, we run to correct them...of course better not create errors, erasing those faulty circuits and creating another one, or returning to past to see if those errors are founded there or not.....but, if cannot avoid errors, using second coil error information...with a terrific great circuit, i believe all problems will be corrected.

And i do not think this is too much crazy, as we have some amplifiers with millions of transistors only to flash some bargraph, only to control switches, or to create multiple equalizing, echos, reverberations, and special effects....so...why not to make enormous error correction circuits...as old video tape recorders used to do.

But using "real distorted signal results", as one captured over another second coil....not only using amplifier output feedback, despite beeing over the main coil, there are interactions that can be avoided using the second coil.

regards,

Carlos

This is a neat idea...

My day job involves writing DSP/FPGA code and designing hardware for adaptively precorrecting radio broadcast transmitters. I could probably use a lot of the same algorithms on a speaker. :D

Essentially what you would do is measure what's coming in from your audio source, and measure what the speaker's doing. Compare the two, adaptively create a "curve" and a memory model, and a pre-correct the speaker with a nonlinear signal which cancels the speaker's nonlinearities and makes everything close to perfect.

The only problems I see are determining the position of the speaker - the "two coil" approach is probably the best one, but I'd be concerned about crosstalk between the main coil and sense coil, and the extra weight on the speaker Accelerometers are too slow, and you'd have to double-integrate them. You could do optical feedback or something...

And you'd have to do a lot of pre-modeling and pre-characterizing of the signal. A speaker's position is the double-integral of the incoming signal - after all, the incoming signal creates force in the coil, which integrates to velocity, which integrates to position... but this isn't completely true, because new forces become introduced by the speaker's suspension.

This is getting hellishly complicated... **** it. lets just design a better speaker motor with direct position feedback. :D

Yes Halifax, the same way Radio Amateurs created the Celular telephone

We, diyers, have a lot of chances to create new things, as new amplifiers designs are appearing here sometimes.

Many of them are copies, others are not completed creations, others had hidden important informations.

That comparison circuit you are telling, i imagine that can be adapted, and there are people working in error correction too, and they are very good people.... someone sent me a "secret Fax message", and i cannot say, but almost 4 big brains are deep into that subject.

One of them is almost finishing.

I Publish some strange speaker in loudspeaker forum, some evolution of the normal drivers working counter phased.

regards,

Carlos

The long way we have in front of us, to reach something hard to reach, will make ...

Those things are making the game to me since long time ago, i did realise that long time ago, as all of you too.

But everything is going to progress... mankind is killing less people in wars, now we have communications fast, this represents "shame fast"...and counter actions fast..political pression fast!...in that new era, we cut some "supply" we go to other Markets to say we are not happy with someone... we go to China, we start business with Vietnâm, we run to Cuba, and fast we jumped to Russia...and we say "we are not happy with this, or that!".... economics pression will change the world... we are inside the same "boat".... the same ship...if it sinks.... we will face turbulences.

Sciences jumped too much, i never could realise the celular phones the way i see them today.... everything evolute...but batteries, speakers, automobile suspensions and many things remains old and not adequated.... we will evolute their too.

The game of reach the "difficult to reach", is a delicious challenge, the same you have related the actress in the picture you use thanh, she will never look at you, as she is an actress that do not know you (if you told me true, of course... lies are normal in occidental culture, if not in Occidental, they are common in my culture...no problem to use lies....only small lies....not too big)...but that dreams... to reach Miss Sun won lee and transform her in Sun won Thanh is keeping you "on"

I am going and going.... and giving shots to some boards.... saying dirty names in many languages... screaming like an stone aged man.... telling terrible things to the designers.... not in forum...talking too myself.... asking to myself, inside my home, if they gave that trash amplifier to their mothers?... at the end, having my frustrations and having fun too...my ofenses do not reach the guys, as they have not microphones installed inside my house...so, i cannot bother them....not knowing, they are not hitted by my "snake tongue".

CD, despite wonderfull, in special the bass level that could be recorded, not limited to grove size, are a sampling ...... just one fake image of the real complex wave form..... something not precise, but better...much better...no comparison, related the speakers.... i think they are good, when a good reproducer is used and recorded with very high sampling frequency.

Pre-amplifiers, with some small class A driver in output, connected to headphones can sound wonderfull.

The future will reserve good things, maybe some under skin chip, some transducer, that will receive hi frequency, low power radio waves and send the sonic electrical waves directly to brain, or even to the internal ears sensorial cells.... we are just starting...we have a long way to go.

In my point of view, every amplifier and speakers can be wonderfull, as our brain make some adjustments, but the better ones, the less distorted maybe, or the more distorted ones maybe...i already do not know that...have suspections, but not sure about that thanh, some of them are better to hear, as you do not turn tired fast...i think this is the main signal we have related the quality, as represents, when we turn tired thanh, that brains is working hard to correct those informs not so perfect.

Also my Wife, my Daugther, and my person are not perfect, and i love all those people, including myself, so.... we can love the imperfections too, have to close our eyes (in the case ears) to something and be attention in the positive factors and go ahead.

Happy to meet you Thanh...hohohô (Santa Claus laugh)

regards,

Carlos

Bill, hello, good to see you! we have Banana Comprida, Long Banana here

There are one Banana type that is very long (real, not fake, not untrue, not a joke), some of them can reach almost 10 inches long, and diameter is around 2 inches or a little bit more.

That Banana has a very nice flavour Bill, and it is cooked for 5 minutes inside boiling water....them, you remove the outside natural protection...and Cynamon and Suggar....or some synthetic sweetener if you prefer..

They are delicious Bill.... i do not know.... everyday i have those bananas in the early morning, i think on you....hehe

Like you man...you are funny!

Carlos

Re: The long way we have in front of us, to reach something hard to reach, will make

destroyer X said:

I am going and going.... and giving shots to some boards.... saying dirty names in many languages... screaming like an stone aged man.... telling terrible things to the designers.... not in forum...talking too myself.... asking to myself, inside my home, if they gave that trash amplifier to their mothers?... at the end, having my frustrations and having fun too...my ofenses do not reach the guys, as they have not microphones installed inside my house...so, i cannot bother them....not knowing, they are not hitted by my "snake tongue".

Hmm, is that me ? :boggled:

No MikeB, it's not you, or you use to make the same things i do?

Shot the boards, and tell terrible names too?

Related you, you did not asked that maybe. But a have a deep respect on you, related your education, related your knowledge and related the things you post in our forum.

You are a very clever, educated, well prepared and nice guy.

If you could see you under my words, is a matter of coincidence.

regards,

Carlos

I am opening that to see the smilies meanings, to try...

As i do not understand the words, only basic ones...as shy or things alike.

Damn!...i could not capture what is bogled....may be something alike:

"this text seems to be made by myself, as it talk about me!"...is that the meaning MikeB

Terrible how dark is my ignorance in English, alles bechiest... completely damned i am

regards,

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.