DIY - Produce 10 Watts in 10 minutes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If you know how to assemble the spider way, or using squared boards, try this one.

Every 20 or 30 Watts, complementary transistor will work very well in the output.

Do not reduce the output Condenser, to have 5 hertz reproduction without too much loss you must use big value.

The Amplifier input will be a "bad load" to your signal source, but it will work fine.

Use half voltage of some simetrical supply you have.... adjust the output center voltage changing the 10K resistor.

Fast will be ready, prepare the camera to take a picture of your face when start to hear that "thing", i am sure you will smile.

If you want, simulate this amplifier, here in my home, the results were interesting.

You have been doing nothing related circuits, try this one and tell me if you like that "thing".

Carefull if you decided to use 4 ohms.... transistor must be more than 40 watts units.... and the lowest frequency reproduced will be worst.

This is only a "toy", i am not responsable with deceptions you can have with that "thing"...or, even, deceptions related your main amplifier when compared with that "thing"

Related distortions, yeahh, distortions, rigth, well,.... there are some, of course.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• 10 minutes, 10 watts.jpg
    10 minutes, 10 watts.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 1,489
Nice little circuit, and it's very easy. :thumbsup:

My first experimental amp circuits were single ended.

I've found however, that the offset is bad on those, especially if the supply voltage varies like on battery powered stuff.

I've found out that using a simple amp circuit like your schematic, but with a simple diff input that is controlling the driver transistor makes DC offset a bit easier.

It would require 5 transistors, instead of only 3, but would be easier to keep the output at 1/2 the supply voltage without having to guess resistors.

EWorksho1708, hey man!, please, share with us, simple and fast happy machines!

Put some scratch, or scan it to us, if not pretty, send it directly to me some hand scratch.

I love those simple things, because those "Audio Oscilators" are very interesting, beeing simple, produces a very good sound...hehe....very small sound too....hehe.

Yes, Audio Amplifiers can be called Audio Oscilators because it "oscilates" following the input signal, Input tracked low frequency oscilators is a good name too.... very sophisticated, isnt' it?

This circuit shown, i made it on simulator, and was used in the sixties, when the Cassette Tape Recorders appeared...all them with 300 to 600mw output, and some with good sound quality, as some Phillips/Norelco and some others.

People used to construct some small acoustic suspension, or bass reflex enclosures, using special drivers very soft to move....never found those units anymore.... a breath could move the diafragm.

That easy movement was very nice to bass reproduction, and a couple of watts made a good impact those times (when using your cassette player with batteries, as the supply always passed some hum to the audio).

So, people made those amplifiers, two staged, and many thopologies were used.... always with electrolitic condenser output....those times....1000uF was the "Standard" value used.

More than an amplifier, those "things" are my "time machine", sending me back to sixties.

Hey man!...share those things with DX please.

regards,

Carlos

Epupa, you could see the Cemitery of transistors....i am terrible sad!

Could not married this daugther....Oh! Oh! Oh!...so unhappy i am with a of her friends going to beach..... they are always here...oh! oh!.... very, very, sad.

Have to use oil againt sun burns..... always asking me to use the oil ..... hard work...Oh! Oh! Oh!

This is my daugther...poor girl...OH!..OH!...so ugly she is...Oh!

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• tha 4.jpg
    tha 4.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 863
I ensure you that is really a nice and mad country

We have a lot of problems, a magnificent nature, the environment is very good...temperature, you can plant twice a year, as we have sun brigth all the year, temperature in Northeast is fixed in 29 degrees centigrades near the beaches, and the wind comes from the East with 15 km per hour speed all day...at nigth direction invert.

Have problems, money, poor people everywhere, but a happy people despite of those problems.... we used to smile and have fun with our own problems.... as we cannot find solution, we relax and try to have fun...some irresponsable way of life maybe.

Government is the same problem you have everywere...people trying to make money to themselves...as everywere...and now, we learn to put important people in Jail... this is turning fun to us too.

People is poor, as the income is low...around 90 dollares each month...but people stay together.... and putting all together can go living and beeing happy, as the sun rises every morning with birds singing from the Summer to winter...always sunny here.

Also things not so expensive....good meat for 2 dollares kilogram...one month using buses will cost nothing, as the government help you with that.... also have Government hospitals, not so good but working...also schools... and beaches are free....to have fun and friends are free too...also to talk everything you want...no one can create problems to you.

The girls, as you see.... having 5 to one, are very tollerant in many aspects.... to avoid loneliness.

People peacefull..... can fell hate....but will disappear in some days....we forget all the things, as life is too much good to destruct it with stupid feelings.

There are the girls in front of the Hotels too...you can perceive when professionals or not....no one have time enougth, working, to take care of the hairs so deep.... to have so good care with their feet...and dressing...you see that they are prepared to fish some "fishes"...some "white fishes" that normally came here.... the "Chucrutes"..... and sometimes someone is fished.....but this is only a moment victory, as the girls thinks the man is rich....and when going to Germany...hehe...go to the kitchen and have to work as everyone...hehe....

But those "professionals" are everywhere..... the other girls, a little more difficult to talk with them....must be presented by a family member, or a school or University friend...if not.... you turn transparent...not easy as people can imagine....have to married to touch some of them.

Also some "professionals" changed their mind..... fell love and go happy with their man.

Some are wondering for good life and the life turns into deception.

But there are cases and cases, sittuations and sittuations and we cannot put all those cases inside same file.

We are poor..... the rich ones have 1K dollares income...this is very rich here...can have a new car, a big appartment, pay University to your daugthers...and leave confortable....but not easy to have that income here.

Average is poor..... and beeing poor....no problem to be together another one that is poor too...hehe....welcome brothers.

Our land is beeing sale around 6 percent the United States Value...and we have land to plant to satisfy half world..... U.S. people are coming here, our law say OK!...they can have 4 percent of our territory....not the frontiers territory!.... and we like you all strange people..... we laugh your characteristics is funny for us...so serious....we are happy and we cannot understand easy ,too much bad mood we see sometimes.

Two plantings each year...and Market to buy all you can produce...and roads to communicate all country....no problem man....if not a paradise...we are very near that.

regards,

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.