5-ch Leach amp done!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
highbias said:
Nice chassis work! Did you do it yourself or have it done? I also like the on-off scheme that you used and I intend to use it on future projects of my own.

Where do you get those slick Buglin switches?

The chassis was built by Brian Bell, known as BrianGT on this forum. He cut the pieces on his table saw.

The Bulgin switch is from Mouser Electronics. I've updated my page with the Mouser part number, as well as a BOM for the circuit.

Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
Maxhawk said:
The chassis was built by Brian Bell, known as BrianGT on this forum. He cut the pieces on his table saw.

Yep, the Freud non-ferrous blade cuts aluminum quite well :)

I still have step-by-step chassis construction pictures on my website as well:
http://www.briangt.com/gallery/leachamp-5channel
I just noticed that I started putting up the pictures August 2003.

Great job on finishing the amp!

--
Brian

Congrats that amp looks really really good.I love the on/off circuit for the bulgin switch, im using the same switch and was wandering if u have any schematics or any gerber/pcb files for that circuit as i have been having problems with my flip/flop circuit.Turns itself on sometimes.... Really sux..

Regards

Bowdown

oh wicked max thank you very much for that. I will be looking forward to your post/email.Its wierd my amp just turns on by itself......I live alone and when i go to work in the morning i make sure its off then at nite i come home and its on again and warm which means its been on for a few hours!!!Doesnt do it everyday though but also does it some nites!! Hmmmm hope i can figure out whats going on....
Well thanx again have a great weekend..

regards

Bowdown

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.