KISS the Ultimate Amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Audiofanatic: I was in no way trying to trashtalk Elso, even the most brilliant people also have a sense of humor, and sometimes makes a joke on their friends or community.
If i remember right, even Einstein once stuck his tongue out on a newspaper photo.

And if you know Elso you will also know that he has a very good sense of humor, and indeed has posted funny posts in the past. That was merely my point. :)

Joke!

Lars Clausen said:
Audiofanatic: I was in no way trying to trashtalk Elso, even the most brilliant people also have a sense of humor, and sometimes makes a joke on their friends or community.
If i remember right, even Einstein once stuck his tongue out on a newspaper photo.

And if you know Elso you will also know that he has a very good sense of humor, and indeed has posted funny posts in the past. That was merely my point. :)

Hi Lars,

I was not clear in my post I think.
It's great to see that you also have a great sense of humer ;)

Off Topic: I really enjoy looking at your site and the way you help all DIY'ers. BTW, you have to correct the text on your ZETA amp regarding the 0R33 EMITTER Resistors in a FET amp ;)

Again, I really appreciate you and the way you help DIY'ers.

All the best and keep on the good work.

Audiofanatic ;)

Elso Kwak said:

Where is my Oxazepam? Gone, then give me my Xeroxstat……
Creator XO
:whacko:

Due to an unfortunate incident I misspelled the word Xeroxstat, of course it should be Zerostat as in the picture below.
Also I mixed up some numbers in the Krill-Onsemi cross reference. Here are the correct ones
Krill 484081= Onsemi MJ3281A
Krill 484002= Onsemi MJ1302A
:cool:
---------------------------
Creator XO

Attachments

• zerostat_000.jpg
    zerostat_000.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 2,848
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.