help on finding datasheet

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone just wandering if anyone has or knows where to get a datasheet for an NJM2068SD, The original part im repalcing is an NJM2068LD made by JRC.I have searched for a few days now and can not seem to find a datasheet. I ordered this part thinking it would be the same but instead of 8 pins its got 9 pins, I was hoping to find the datasheet and see if there is any way i can use this part instead of the original as i cant get hold of them and i need 8.. Please help.

Regards

Bowdown

Dear fellow Aussie, how's things out West? You may get some joy at http://www/icxinyi.com/EN/zlsearch.php I just put the part number plus the word data in "google" and got a couple of pages (some of which were in Eng.) This one looked promising but they will want money for the info' I suspect. If you put your original part no. in "Google" it seems to throw up quite a few sites. I think one said it was a dual op amp' is that right? Good luck.

Joined 2003
Paid Member
I guess you are correct, djk
Thanks for pointing that out :)
We can blame the Grundig engineers here.
Pinout:

Attachments

• njm2068sd.jpg
    njm2068sd.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 381
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.