Exposure IV amplifier schematics wanted!

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
From Google:

Various - Christopher Lawrence - Exposure IV - [ Diese Seite übersetzen ]
... Various - Christopher Lawrence - Exposure IV. Label: System Recordings. Catalog#:
SYS 1008-2. Format: CD, Mixed. Country: US. Released: 12 Nov 2002. ...
www.discogs.com/release/85118 - 14k - Im Cache - Ähnliche Seiten

Mechanism of benzo(a)pyrene-induced accumulation of p53 tumour ... - [ Diese Seite übersetzen ]
... Treatment of mice (I–IV) 4.1.1. Treatment of skin (I–III) 4.1.2. Intraperitoneal
BP treatment (IV) 4.1.3. Smoke exposure (IV) 4.2. ...
herkules.oulu.fi/isbn9514270398/html/ - 12k - Im Cache - Ähnliche Seiten

MP3 Download: Christopher Lawrence, Exposure IV
... Christopher Lawrence. Exposure IV vip. : : Electronica. ...
songs.allofmp3.com/mcatalog.shtml?group=232&album=2 - 63k - Im Cache - Ähnliche Seiten

Electronic Music Album Reviews - [ Diese Seite übersetzen ]
... PM Email This Article | Print. NEW ELECTRONIC MUSIC ALBUM REVIEWS LISTED ALPHABETICALLY
BY ARTIST May, 2003 ** CHRISTOPHER LAWRENCE, EXPOSURE IV (System) -- out ...
www.allnightclubs.com/r/simple/article/284/ - 34k - Im Cache - Ähnliche Seiten

Techno-Prisoners Song List (6/24/03) - [ Diese Seite übersetzen ]
... Stevens - Eternal Silence (Vocal club mix) - Trancemaster 3001 CD2 BK - The Revolution -
Exposure IV Bruno Fergani / FTP - Come On - www.vitaminic.fr ...
www.techno-prisoners.com/tpsonglist.htm - 13k - Im Cache - Ähnliche Seiten

Dance & DJ ~ Best Buy ~ Computers, Electronics & Accessories - [ Diese Seite übersetzen ]
... System Recordings Exposure IV, System Recordings Exposure IV This is a continuous
in-the-mix CD compiled and mixed by Christopher ... ...
www.bestbuy.com/products/Ccat02004p187.jsp - 81k - Im Cache - Ähnliche Seiten

Ergebnisse 11 - 20 von ungefähr 1.470.000 für exposure IV. (0,16 Sekunden)

Exposure: Getting it Right Everytime, Part IV - Suite101.com - [ Diese Seite übersetzen ]
... Exposure: Getting it Right Everytime, Part IV. Author: Wendy Folse. ... Article: Exposure:
Getting it Right Everytime, Part IV. Subject: Re: An Art Community? ...
www.suite101.com/article.cfm/photography/87324 - 53k - Im Cache - Ähnliche Seiten

Spectra Professional IV-A (P-2000EL-A) Digital Exposure Meter - [ Diese Seite übersetzen ]
... Spectra Professional IV-A Digital Exposure Meter (P-2000EL-A) - Green - Digital
Incident, Reflected, Footcandles and Lux Light Meter with Special Features for ...
www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist& A=details&Q=&sku=245919&is=REG - 53k - Im Cache - Ähnliche Seiten

Retrovirus Exposure Surveillance Program Primate Workers/SIV ... - [ Diese Seite übersetzen ]
... Attachment IV National Institutes of Health Occupational Medical Service Retrovirus
Exposure Surveillance Program Primate Workers/SIV Reseachers Questionnaire. ...
www.nih.gov/od/ors/ds/pubs/resp/att4.htm - 23k - 7. Okt. 2004 - Im Cache - Ähnliche Seiten

Marriott - Weston Master IV exposure meter Instructions - [ Diese Seite übersetzen ]
... be found on the News page. Weston Master IV Exposure Meter Instructions -
with pictures An annotated picture of the Weston master ...
www.marriottworld.com/ instruct2/weston4/with_pictures.htm - 33k - Im Cache - Ähnliche Seiten

NIEHS - Exposure Analysis and Health Effects Research Core - [ Diese Seite übersetzen ]
C ORE IV Exposure Analysis and Health Effects Research Core The Exposure Analysis
and Health Effects Core overall goals are to conduct ...
www.eohsi.rutgers.edu/niehs/core4.shtml - 10k - Im Cache - Ähnliche Seiten

Simon Fell > Its just code - [ Diese Seite übersetzen ]
... < 9:05:07 PM # more elsewhere > Various Artists - Pray (Instrumental) (from Exposure
IV Mixed By Christopher Lawrence) borg I wonder if Peter will ever find ...
www.pocketsoap.com/weblog/2002/12/ - 61k - 7. Okt. 2004 - Im Cache - Ähnliche Seiten

Marriott - Weston Master IV exposure meter Instructions - [ Diese Seite übersetzen ]
Weston Master IV Exposure Meter Instructions. ...
www.diaxa.com/weston/w4inst.htm - 25k - Im Cache - Ähnliche Seiten

UWM BBP Exposure Control Plan Chap. IV - [ Diese Seite übersetzen ]
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Department of Environmental Health, Safety,
& Risk Management, BBP Exposure Control Plan Chap. IV. ...
www.uwm.edu/Dept/EHSRM/BIO/IV.html - 8k - Im Cache - Ähnliche Seiten

Environmental Exposure Report - [ Diese Seite übersetzen ]
... DU USE IN THE GULF THEATER, 1990-1991 A. Overview of Participants in Exposure Scenarios
B ... Responding to A-10 Crash 4. "Hot Gun" Response for A-10 Aircraft IV. ...
www.gulflink.osd.mil/du/ - 19k - Im Cache - Ähnliche Seiten
[ Weitere Ergebnisse von www.gulflink.osd.mil ]

Ingenta: Article Summary -- Active-imaginal exposure: examination ... - [ Diese Seite übersetzen ]
... treatments: (a) active-imaginal exposure (AI), (b) imaginal exposure alone
(IE), or (c) graduated in vivo exposure (IV). Participants ...
www.ingenta.com/.../ExpandTOC/ingenta?issue=pubinfobike:/ /els/00057967/2003/00000041/00000011&index=8 - Ähnliche Seiten

So, I'm still lost...:bawling:

janneman

Yes but it is dual IV Exposure Amplifier

Attachments

• poweriv.jpg
    poweriv.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 491
Does Exposure publish their schematics and service manuals ?
Obviously the archive was lost - no schematic and service manuals available. How could that happen ?
I receive this email reply today with repair hints from Exposure:

Hello, I am looking for a download portal, where are to find service manuals and schematics of all legacy and currently amplifier (both integrated and power amplifier). In the moment I want to make service on my model "XV" Thank you for sending of the appropriate navigation hints.. Best regards Andreas Kirschner

Dear Andreas
there are no service manuals or circuit diagrams available. below is the general repair advice for repairing X, XV etc
Many parts can blow up if the output stage goes so you need to check ALL the power transistors on the heat sink ( the middle 2 are for the regulator) You also need to check the drivers ( ZTX452, ZTX552) The emitter resistors, any burnt parts of course.

You also need to check the ZTX452 & ZTX552 near to the 2 presets as well as the 2x 33V zeners nearby. When powering back on use a variac and slowly wind it up and check the voltages at the same time. The output offset should be less than 50mV and the bias about 1.4mV across each emitter resistor. The regulated voltage as measured on the middle 2 power transistor cans should be around +/-33V with a full supply but do not apply this until sure or it will blow up again. You should also have a 1KHz signal on each channel and scope the speaker outputs to ensure all is well as you wind up the variac. there should not be any hum and the sine wave will be more of a square wave until the supply is near full
best regards Tony Brady

This means an analysis of the circuit design and thus the re-creating of the schematic diagram is essential for a perfect service.

Did you figure out the schematic for your xv?

there is another thread with a IV schematic, as per the old request that started this thread (in 2004!). It is very similar to the XV power amp stage as far as I can tell, although the shared schematic does have a couple of errors as far as I can tell. The later amps appear to have driver transistor emitter diodes added but that’s the only obvious difference (the later integrated amps have the zener regulator circuit add to the power supply too, as mentioned by Exposure email)

there is a XX power stage schematic somewhere but again that has some small errors I believe (missing the 4004 diodes at the output, for example).

Reactions: 1 user
Did you figure out the schematic for your xv?

there is another thread with a IV schematic, as per the old request that started this thread (in 2004!). It is very similar to the XV power amp stage as far as I can tell, although the shared schematic does have a couple of errors as far as I can tell. The later amps appear to have driver transistor emitter diodes added but that’s the only obvious difference (the later integrated amps have the zener regulator circuit add to the power supply too, as mentioned by Exposure email)

there is a XX power stage schematic somewhere but again that has some small errors I believe (missing the 4004 diodes at the output, for example).
No, because I am not the owner but a friend, which will offer his device next time, because no service manuals are available.
Nevertheless - thank you for your advices.

Obviously the archive was lost - no schematic and service manuals available. How could that happen ?
I receive this email reply today with repair hints from Exposure:

Hello, I am looking for a download portal, where are to find service manuals and schematics of all legacy and currently amplifier (both integrated and power amplifier). In the moment I want to make service on my model "XV" Thank you for sending of the appropriate navigation hints.. Best regards Andreas Kirschner

Dear Andreas
there are no service manuals or circuit diagrams available. below is the general repair advice for repairing X, XV etc
Many parts can blow up if the output stage goes so you need to check ALL the power transistors on the heat sink ( the middle 2 are for the regulator) You also need to check the drivers ( ZTX452, ZTX552) The emitter resistors, any burnt parts of course.

You also need to check the ZTX452 & ZTX552 near to the 2 presets as well as the 2x 33V zeners nearby. When powering back on use a variac and slowly wind it up and check the voltages at the same time. The output offset should be less than 50mV and the bias about 1.4mV across each emitter resistor. The regulated voltage as measured on the middle 2 power transistor cans should be around +/-33V with a full supply but do not apply this until sure or it will blow up again. You should also have a 1KHz signal on each channel and scope the speaker outputs to ensure all is well as you wind up the variac. there should not be any hum and the sine wave will be more of a square wave until the supply is near full
best regards Tony Brady

This means an analysis of the circuit design and thus the re-creating of the schematic diagram is essential for a perfect service.
Hi,

Same response I just got back from Exposure, same person, about troubleshooting my XX integrated amp.