precise power meter - Page 2 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 30th October 2004, 03:49 AM   #11
diyAudio Member

Cool, thanks although I'll be using an MCU anyway, for other things, could certainly use of those to take some of the processing load of the MCU.
Old 30th October 2004, 01:31 PM   #12
markp is offline markp  United States
diyAudio Member

Default Re: Rnebrivin is rigth...he understand my "special indian english!"

Quote:
Originally posted by destroyer X
And you texan...hehe...

have ten steps, turn and shot!

having ink pistols please!

I love Pink Floyd...he will be the Classic Music in near future.

carefull with brazilians.... we will turn in the first step!!!!

regards,

Carlos
Carlos, Pink Flyod is a 'them' not a 'he'!
Old 30th October 2004, 01:37 PM   #13
diyAudio Member

somewhere on my website I have a routine to convert to logarithms -- but you can also find it on Tracy Allen's website:

http://www.emesystems.com/BS2math3.htm

while it is written in Basic for the stamp, you can quite easily make the conversions to other programming languages.

a logarithmic converter like an AD8307 or AD606 will give you far greater range, btw -- it's much easier to use a log converter and an 8 or 10 bit ADC to read its output than trying to squeek the range out of a 16 bit ADC. The AD537 which I cited in my prior post can also be used as a log converter.

here's an RF wattmeter based upon the AD8307 (92dB):
http://hem.passagen.se/communication/wattm.html

some of these chips show up on EBay from time to time -- if you do use a log converter make sure you do so in a static free environment.
Old 30th October 2004, 01:48 PM   #14
diyAudio Member

Default Hey..ispik inglish prease...hey, speak english please

I have troubles with the language....not a native in English language...and never studied...had some boering Englishman in my family that i had to learn some, because the one was so terrible that no one tried to talk with him....i was elected by the family to be closer the F---- guy.....my God, that one, i suppose, was banished from England.... what a mood!

Them.... a group.....a musical group?... is that the meaning you are trying to say to me?

He ....this is a personal pronom.....related a one single person....

The Pink Floyd i am talking about, as a classical music, is an old music recordings that i used to here "The other face of the moon"...and others music.....

I am confused....me good guys....me OK....me Indian...very, very old culture.... thousand years culture....more than milenium.....many mileniuns guys..... we did not destroy our ground, our plants, we did not polute our seas...we did not kill our people....we are a very stupid people...isnt'it?

Carlos
Old 30th October 2004, 06:58 PM   #15
markp is offline markp  United States
diyAudio Member

Default Re: Hey..ispik inglish prease...hey, speak english please

Quote:
Originally posted by destroyer X
I have troubles with the language....not a native in English language...and never studied...had some boering Englishman in my family that i had to learn some, because the one was so terrible that no one tried to talk with him....i was elected by the family to be closer the F---- guy.....my God, that one, i suppose, was banished from England.... what a mood!

Them.... a group.....a musical group?... is that the meaning you are trying to say to me?

He ....this is a personal pronom.....related a one single person....

The Pink Floyd i am talking about, as a classical music, is an old music recordings that i used to here "The other face of the moon"...and others music.....

I am confused....me good guys....me OK....me Indian...very, very old culture.... thousand years culture....more than milenium.....many mileniuns guys..... we did not destroy our ground, our plants, we did not polute our seas...we did not kill our people....we are a very stupid people...isnt'it?

Carlos
Yes, 'them' meaning a group and not a 'he' single person. The is no person named Pink Floyd.

Hide this!Advertise here!