A North European friend asked me to show you this schematic.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This class A schematic belongs to:

Knut Harald Nygaard.

Under the schematic, wich one have not values writted, you have the site adress to have more informs and the parts list.

Many other amplifiers you will find there, and some instructions about amplifiers classes and current feedback technics

Go there and enjoy yourselves.

Carlos

Attachments

• class_a_curr_fb_schematic.jpg
    class_a_curr_fb_schematic.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 712
The one that asked me to put this schematic in our forum was not the owner

And is clealy shown, in his site, that the publish material has copyrigth.

This way, guys, i was carefull, only to put a non complete material, to scape from the "Long arm of the law".

The schematic have not the values, the owner name is written there.

If you are interested, please, go to his site and find by yourselves the informations you need.

I cannot evaluate the amplifier, as i did not assemble the unit.

the one that asked me to publish, is a very complicated man , hard to be understood, and the one that asked was not Mr. Knut Nygaard, the schematic owner, whith copyrigth..., and i do not know if Nygaard is happy or not with that.

Beeing this way, i made what i can do, limited by logic reasons.

sorry not to complete the informations.

regards,

Carlos

Hi.

Just by looking at the scematic I claim that it is NOT true class A. With this basic circuit solution it would be quite difficult to bias both push and pull stages to be continuously on during swings approaching the supply rails. OK - without the component values it is hard to tell the overall biasing.

Also using the output transistor in common emitter configuration is a little suspicious - it produces distortion an increases the output impedance...

Christian

The current gain stages look virtually identical to the Threshold S series, except the Threshold ran no global feedback around the output/driver pair.

I like the front end, you could add another pair of FETs to the input if you wanted a balanced input or voltage feedback.

The one that asked me to put this thread

Was HALOJOY.

This way, if Big Charlie disappear from our beloved forum, is because i have some connections and friendship with that guy.

And that guy is really complicated as a hell... today he told me i am coward, stupid, idiot and other things more...have to be patient with him.... he is a gênius, this way... hard to understand...and now turn agressive!

Despite of the "others reasons" to my possible "kicking out" that will be published.... the reason, the real one, will be my friendship with that damn guy!

bye.... good bye.... fairewell... so long.....ciao

Carlos

The real thing is different related the first analyses

The man is trying to find real good friends, and he found some, a very famous man in our forum is really close friend of him.

He nows, as i know, that words have not more values than the noise they really are.

have one old tape recorder and record hour voice in 7 1/2 speed, for instance, and reproduce with half speed or less than that...you will see we talk faster, but the noise is alike one Big Gorilla

We have meanings, we have communication, we are better and worst....the words we say can be enormous lyes....the World Hystory is showing us.

When Ceasar was beeing killed, the look to his friend, and said:
"Even you Brutus?"

Adolph Hitler said.."the big the lye, more the people believe!"

Goebells said.."Put our troops marching making circles around the population.... the same always will pass in front of them.... they will think we are millions when the day finished...when no more than 7000 soldiers will be marching"

Words produces Lies (Lye) and tricks.... serve to communicatte feelings and to "induce" people to go here or there.

II world war, German army was sent to Russia, convinced by words that Russian are ready to run, even nudes, lefting their pants off, if surprised by "The race"....words made that.... and they faced a "wall" of resistance.... despite of Napoleon example, they go to died..... enormous foolish, convinced by words.... if they forget to attack Russia, our language today, in this forum, would be German... and i and certainly some entire "confused, some mass countries"....would not exist.... all those things words results.

Related to friendship, the action is more eloquent than thousand words.... they say much more than conversation, as i can say that i love you and hurt your back easy!

But i never saw, someone that moves from his house just to talk with you, when you feel sadness, the one that drink with you till you two fall down and sleep, the one that divide the things he have to help you, the one that give you the money he have to help you to start some business...... i never saw those ones hurt their backs....no!... action has thousand words value.

This way, Mr. Halojoy is just testing me hard!...he kicked me out of his forum, just because i said him that forum is just a forum...you can survive without that..... you can find good people there and some others have not bigger values than trash!....forget the forum Halojoy....he kicked me out, to check if that is true or not...... i decided not to reach him, as he do not like to talk with me anymore.......monthes after he return to check if i will talk with him or not....and i talked naturally...... this was the proof he wanted....forum is only a forum, and not more than a forum... friends are more than that!

Now he is checking my Philosophy.... that words have not more strengh as some noise...no value!...foolish, that we can manipulate the way we can.

Some text you read, are made to you "not understand"...the one want to show you he is great, but do not want to teach you nothing!...they are not difficult text.... they are hidden informations text, confused with that purpose...and the one do not know his own intention, as that dirty is censored by our conscience!

Now he is pushing me hard..... ridiculous small man.... coward, idiot, full.... afraid of moderators (he is better, the guys are not anymore F----- moderators)...you do not even use my name in the thread... afraid of them all...you insignificant stupid third world ant!.... testing me.... checking me twice or three times.

He is near to bring me his heart with his hands...and we are near to be something you called..."the best friends"

Despite of all evidences...but the process..... the "during"...is an endurance test....is hard as a hell, because you have to check if words have real intention or not.... and sometimes you are hurt, as sometimes the one find your week point, and despite not knowing, he put the finger in your week point....discovering your weekness and making you suffer to see yourself as some of the offenses said..... someone must be real.... as alike a gun machine he shotted me hundred times...one bullet must hitted me!

Different that you have:

- I love you
- How are you
- May i help you

And the bigger lyes:

- Arian people the best (and England with more arian people than German!)
- Mousim are crazy people!
-We are figthing to defend our country and entire world against terrorism (oil)
- Our country is the most developed wide world country, our people knows how to vote, nows to analise people...and voted in Bush once, and will do twice.
- The forum, is the only place in the world you can talk with the big Enginneers that will help you..in the reality.....only if you are completely stupid...if they feel you know something they ignore you, as they do not want competitors (not all guys...not all, only feel (other lye?)).

the list is enormous... will finish hear.

Remember old Charlie....the girl that is saying love you deeply, may want to married you to show the society that she is not left to be single as a "trash".....

Also, the Brazilian woman are not prostitutes the way is painted in foreign countries.....prostitutes are those "chucrutes" that is coming here to have sexual fun!... those girls they found are Professional that stay walking all they in front of the beach... very pretty and very deeply dressed to fish some European man, wondering they will have a good life.... Wrong!...those men, are not necessarilly rich, when those girls enter "Chucruteland" have to clean the house, wash the dishes, clean the clothes and take care of his Husband..... exactly the thing they tried to scape... to work hard and to be poor!....ahahahha... good that!

Of course, not all....not all.

But, normally, brazilian girls ignored the man, you have to be a school, University Friend, a cousin, a brother, someone she trust deeply must present you to even talk with her... to have complete sex must married....you have to be presented to her family in advance to start some friendship and go walk together and touch her hand... to have some hot meeting, only dressed meetings, you will wait monthes, and she will have sure your intentions..... Our woman are serious...better came here to find man.... they are alike dogs!.... crossing the street to find a woman....better the "chucrute" girls came here.... they will have free fun, they will really have some advantage related the guys.

Related third sex, we consider them funny and intelligent...the market is not so good.... those ones will be lonely.

regards friends,

A good talk (really)

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.