HiFi Premp schematics?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
How about like this:

Ok, for start I found this tone conctrole circut: http://www.mitedu.freeserve.co.uk/Circuits/Audio/t-ctrl.htm

The schematics of my amp is in attachment. This amp has no need for preamp...
So my question: how do I connect all this:
Should I inlude the preamp or not?
If yes; do I connect tone control circut before or after the preamp?
I'm little confuzed about this so please help mi with this one?
Thanx!

Attachments

• amp25.gif
    amp25.gif
    6.5 KB · Views: 465
Heatsink

Hi Mlaen,

Don't know you send me a mail until I read your post. I had use two heatsink : one was 12"x4.5"x1.25" and the other was 3"x3"x6". The first one is what I have purchased from a electronic store while the second one is a design from a particular company for their amplifier kits but I happen to be able to get a piece from them. Either one works fine. Sorry I don't have a DC to shoot them and post the pictures. But the pcb I mailed you was a bit different from the one I built. The one I had have 2 seperate small heatsink for the drivers(per channel) and a big heatsind for the outputs. The one I had for you had only 1 heatsink for both the drivers and the outputs but I think the 1st heatsink should be able to handle them all. But you would have to use a L shaped bracket for that.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.