Dr. Flatten, the bad designer with success near future

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
You have experienced some amplifier that tuns sinusoidal into some strange squared waveform, something alike a triangle cutted horizontally, the peak removed.... so a slow rising time to go up and slow decay also... alike a square, some triangle and square, Dr. flatten, the flat maker discover accidentally this waveform.

His amplifier, Dr. Flatten amplifier, always make this wave shape when reach astounding 8Khz frequency, one day you will discover Dr. Flatten identity.

But this designer, that i consider one bad designer, will be haunted near future, and will reach astounding value....his wave shape generator, or if you prefer, the amplifier Dr.Flatten call "Distortionless Sonic Transfer" will be "the one"

In that future, Dr. Pavlov researchs will dominate our society, stimulum theories will be used to control our feelings, this way depression and a lot of diseases will be controled, and his pulse is adequated to excite some brain cells that will make the good Job to us.

I could see on mouse using one small bicicle for days till it died.... the death reason was "pleasure"....the mouse had one electrode implanted in its brains, in the "pleasure" area.... the "thing" was so wonderfull that the mouse only stop to died, completely exausted, the watter at its left untouched, the food at its rigth side untouched.... so, to the mouse, the pleasure is important.

To man can be also, but control certain emotions will be more important. for instance, as one example:

Imagine you are the second designer in certain audio industrie.... wonderfull job, the problem is only one.... "The first designer"...your boss!

Always, going to his "bureau" he modified your schematic, your designs,

"This is no good Charlie, put this PNP hear, and cut this diode there, and move to power rail that resistor... and you always returning to make the same job.... when finished, he sign...if success, he "made the job"....if problem...."you made the Job".

But not only that problem, lets imagine too that your boss has one wonderfull "Spanish beauty" that knows how to dance hitting the floor and other "very good characterístics".... and always when you met her she said to you "If i could?"... and you said to her "If i could too?".... and someday your boss is heart attacked... and unfortunattelly his wife will fell very sad and lonely (Myyyyyyyy Goooood!)...and you will go to first designer place in the company (own...awwwwwfull!)...and the people goes to say good bye to the poor man.

And you could not control the enormous happiness you are feeling with that situation.... you may cry of emotion (Hapiness!) or smile thinking in the widow.... the poor wife, now alone.. hô, hô, HooooÔ!

In this exactly moment you start to laugh deeply, and without control...you will be fired from the company and will loose the (now you can!).

Mr. Flatten will be the one, the distorter will give the perfect waveform to control feelings, the future will reserve that control, sadness when needed, happiness when needed, love, sex, hungry, angry...all you need with Flatten wave form in electrodes implanted... generator under skin with some buttons soft touch... the adequacy in future generations..controling wars, strong loves and all kind of social problems....Mr Flatten, the today awfull designer can be "The man" in near future.

But today... what a hell Doctor Flatten!!!

regards,

Carlos

Why don't you sit over some boiled infusion?

Some vapour, some steam and hot gases can relief your pains.... yeaahhh... always sitted over this motorcicle....i have some Amazon plants to you, this way you can give some "refreshments" to your deep "hemo" pains.

Will send you some herbs in three different packages.

Paubarbado tee
Minhápica herb

And some fast medicine bottle, as to use dayly at morning, the bottle has a good large neck to make the aplications easier. It is written over there the main principle to avoid your disease.

Pirocolinanocugenol, the emulsion.... introduce one third of the bottle each morning, using gravity effects, introduce in your daily use everymorning, before brush your teeth.

Every similarity with dead or alive persons is a matter of casuality, the medicine is registered down here in Brazil...hehe...Amazon forest medicine....Goooood!

regards, be healthy fitz

Carlos

life is serious enougth, my hobbie must have fun

Fitz, where did you learn that Portuguese.

It is better than my English Fitz?

have you married one "cucaratcha"...or a Brazilian girl.... maybe, that's the reason you are so happy...our woman are wonderfull.

This is all Joke fitz, please, do not use forest Medicine...hummmm, no good sometimes, hehe.

But Doctor Flatten really exist....and i already perceived his amplifiers wave forms...hehe..... will not tell his name.... removing Hugh and Graham,...can be everyone...hehe, will never tell.

But i was very sorry related the widow....my God.....very near the "hapiness" and fired!...... and shocked the woman. "if i could" was llosted too....poor devil.

regards,

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.