Jung regulator layout

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Before ordering prototypes boards, I was wondering if anyone would have ideas on how to improve that layout for a Jung regulator or if anything was obviously wrong. I know commercial boards are available but I will integrate this layout onto a dac board. I'll just have a stand alone prototype first to check for performances before ordering the far more expensive complete dac boards.

here is the layout :

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

and here the schematic, available on AOS's website :

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
I see that you have nicely followed my layout-nomenclature. But it is difficult to review the actual layout because there is no indication on the layout which connection pad is which. That means we would have to accurately try to trace the layout and compare it with the diagram. That's a lot of work, also for you after a year when you have forgotten the details. Get the picture?;)

Jan Didden

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.