Rotel RA311 Schematic Needed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I'm new to this forum and I'm looking for some help.

I have recently been given a Rotel RA311 amp that is displaying some problems but I don't know where to start as I don't have a schematic to tell me what's going on in there.

It's displaying an audio frequency hum when switched on in all possible modes which I suspect is related to a large sawtooth looking 1MHz component I found when I put a scope on the output.

Any suggestions?

If you can help me find a schematic that would be most helpful.

Thanks very much,

Andrew

Many thanks for this link. I have had my RA-311 since new in 1974. It was retired when I built up my home theatre, but has since been re-instated for audio in another room. Amazingly it works a treat. Slight cap noise for a few seconds on power up, but after that it is perfectly silent and sounds great. The only problem after being in storage is that the Power-On LED doesn't light up. Hence the need for the schematic to check voltage requirements for a new LED.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.