Supressed bias amplifier, automatic variable bias system.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Or voltage tracked bias, or input referenced bias, or advanced biased amplifier, or simultaneous biasing system.

I am searching, better than that, asking enginneers to do that, or to inform is already done.

No one discuss the better sound came from class A amplifiers, so, everyone is trying to make AB amplifiers that can beat the class A.... will never do that.

This way, if you use the already knowed Supressed Carrier Radio Frequency transmiter technology, i imagine you can create one perfect amplifier..... beeing class A, but only when needed the maximum bias level...... some circuit must read the audio input level and adjust the bias level...hi input...hi bias. But this in linear automatic adjustment.

Radio frequency is using for more than 40 years long.... they use modulators and demodulators....the carrier is suppressed (understand carrier as bias), when you talk into the microphone (understand as audio entering the amplifier input), the carrier is liberated in the correct amount, with the correct ratio related the audio signal level,...this way, no over heat..because you do not speak all the time, and the level is constantly variating.

Also audio waves have this characteristics in some musics....in special the classic music, if you consider the others as music too..this is a matter of taste, not to discuss here now.

You have high and low levels...why 50 watts or 100 watts of heat, a lot of amperes, as 5 to 10 watts can be good to that level...... i am talking in a bias level tracking follower...or something alike.

Are you working on that?....have success...... someone already made that?

I think the technology, analogue technology is founded in radio transmitters, in special in Ham transceivers....SSB transmission.... suppressed carrier... no audio...no carrier........no audio...no bias!

Please, let me know what you think.

Carlos

Wonderfull Alex, two times happy, first you with us, second the schematic

When i was young we could not talk the name of your country.... only lyes i heard, till i turn a man and have a radio to listen direct broadcasts from your place.

I never believe your people bad, but i am seeing the cowboy making those bad things we all know... and he will stay more years with his own people support. Actions stronger than nice words, actions is reality, words are not.

My school director was said as a communist, but as he dennies, no problem...but all people afraid of him... those people eat children..those foolishes i heard but studied German and some basic Russian, also French, Spanish, English and some greek words that forms my language too....all this very basic... the most difficult, the worst is my own language.... hundred words the same meaning...maybe chinese and Japanese more complicated.

Television is saying your people is going backward.... returning slowly to old sittuation...can be better to control the cowboy.

I thank you very much.... really very much!.... you are deeply welcome!..... spasiba karachó.

regards,

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.