Looking for a good MOSFET amp and PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
What I want to do is build a MOSFET subwoofer amp. I was planning on building something with 2 chipamps (testing the difference between a LM3886 and a LM3875 bridged), but do not think that will be enough power. What I want is a simple 200-400W into 8ohm MOSFET amp.

Simple is better, and so is designs that come with a PCB layout already.

Thanks in advance for the help with this project.

Diragono,

Either you are an 11 year old or an adult with the mind of an 11 year old. Try acting a bit more mature and loose the "Faggot" reference in your tag line. The link to the "Lusty Lumber Jack" site is not appreciated either. Most everyone here conducts themselves in a mature manor. The last thing we need here is someone to ruin it for all. You also may want to think about changing your info page also. While your stated interest in life may consume all of your time, you don't have to let the world know about it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.