Schematic To Classee DR3-VHC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Can anyone hear supply me with a schematic to the Classee DR3-VHC Class A power Amp. I contacted Classee and got the folling reply.

Request>
Could you email me a copy of the Schematic to my DR3-VHC Class A power Amp Ser # 8700219 Thanks

Reply>
Hello Philip,

I am sorry but we do not release schematics.

Armin Gschwendtner

Customer Service Manager

Classe Audio Inc.

(514) 636-6384

cservice@classeaudio.com

Tube_Dude. You Rock Thanks alot, BTW i dont see how this design is so unique that the manufacture would not give its owners needed service data. I went throught this once before prior to the internet and it left a real bad taste in my mouth with regards to manufactures that have this closed door attatude.

Well exercise testic are considered good food by some

hehe... you're funny Head spaz.

regards

Carlos

Attachments

• untitled.gifa.gif
    untitled.gifa.gif
    69.5 KB · Views: 469
Classe Audio Seventy Output Schematic

Hi,

I have explored the Classe Audio Seventy and I have found the darlington transistor 2n6426 was malfunctioning. I couldn't find the 2n6426 in the local electronic shops so i have replaced it with the similar transistor BC517. It is now working well . I have adjusted the bias resistor for an idle current of 150 mA . I am not sure about this setup but i think it's not bad.

Has anyone have an idea about the idle current of Classe Seventy ?

Below is the output stage schematic of Classe Audio Seventy that i did explored with a multimeter.

Thanks
Reha

Attachments

• classe.jpg
    classe.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 520
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.