redesign of leach amp pcb for integrated TO-247 output devices

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Lep pozdrav za MIK-a i Vinka!

As I promised, here are files of my protection system. It would have to be divided into several posts because of pixel and KB limits (max. 100KB & 1000x1000pixels) for uploads on this forum. First one is the schematic.

I must say I am impressed , I am using snips from your designs in my "mongrel" amps (your cap multiplier) and am pleased at their flawless operation. I recently fried :hot::hot: one of the amps with screwdrivers and aluminum filings ... thought I took out the speaker but lucked out.

I normally don't use the designs of others , but your "omni" seems to be perfect. I am using 78-0-78Vdc rails with a standard EF2 output stage. Has this been tested ? And do you have layout ?
OS

Thanks... good doctor , very concise .. especially the explanation ... as usual. :)

The whole thing is 198K/bytes below for others. I will give credit to you for this "gem". It is on the mongrel website as well.

BTW - you would not mind if I made a few "BORA voltage boards" to round out my mongrel collection. I would like to hear them myself. What voltage stages would you recommend for standard type 2EF's ??
OS

Attachments

• Omni_protect.zip
    198.3 KB · Views: 531
Last edited:
Hi all,
Am new on this forum and i want to build also the Leach amp.
I attached my pcb and i want to know if you can suggest something regarding design (pcb it was made in DipTrace).
Thank you.

Attachments

• DipTrace PCB - leachh0.pdf
    101.2 KB · Views: 464
  • leachamp.zip
    48.3 KB · Views: 337
there will be one more leach,this time with OME sign and in boraomega´s version. it will not be done so soon because i started too many projects allready but the pcb is ready:

Attachments

• 2013-07-17-609.jpg
    2013-07-17-609.jpg
    604.6 KB · Views: 657
  • 2013-07-17-610.jpg
    2013-07-17-610.jpg
    321.3 KB · Views: 638
  • 2013-07-18-624.jpg
    2013-07-18-624.jpg
    364.8 KB · Views: 626
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.