You can make a wooden PC board!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
An old styled, new fashioned, circuit board...can be covered with some thin wood laminated, or, can be in a real solid 4 milimeters good wood too...can use one normal PC board under....or not!

Of course can burn, USA houses made of wood also!

Use fuses.... as the burned USA houses used before the fire.... and people said that i am crazy (they are rigth....but they are crazy too!).

And winds against "reinforced paper houses"...my God!..... cannot understand those things...maybe cheap wood..... grumpf!.....from brazil....Grrrrrrrrr!

I put some imagines from my imagination.

regards you all.

Carlos

Attachments

• metal reference.jpg
    metal reference.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 351
No benefits, only going backwards, alike a crab

And beeing artist, or making something different.

Why goind backwards, alike a crab does!....

Because, if you think without passion....and go to hear one tube amplifier...you will see that it is better to return to the past, as new designs do not sound good, not as good as electronic tubes.

This way, if we are going, related to quality, going backwards...why not to go back too related the way to do the things?.... some return to past can be interesting. as we do not gave solution to our world problems, and why could not improve the audio quality from the amplifiers, or, we entered one wrong "road", related to produce amplifiers.... they do not sound agreable to our human ears alike transistor, FETs, Mosfets and other modern components..... and that is not discussed anymore, as everybody knows that very well, ... so well they know that they are trying to make a tube sound now a days.

The electronic tubes, despite of non linearities, and full of harmonics, heat, microphony, and all the problems related....consumption and that the tubes became week when you used long time...... despite of all that horrible things... we could not beat them..... we could not even reach them.

This way, friends...why not to construct things , "the good and old way"....

That's the problems.... always thinking in improve.... to reconstruct the things that already constructed... alike amplifiers Wilkinson and things alike..... the reasonable was the improovements of the tubes, the miniaturization, the consumption reduction, the methods of coupling, the special material transformers.... we jump to transistor and trying to make it good.....more than 50 years trying!...go to hear tube, and after that, think if you have more doubts, about i am saying.

If i could make you laugh... this is good....because laugh is one wonderfull thing.... have good feelings almost all the times...but if you laugh was not the good ones...sorry for you.

regards,

Carlos

This man, in the picture, is a PHD doctored from Stanford

And he is rich as a hell, and also have farms and Industries....but he is Brazilian and from the desert... so hot that some animals cannot survive there, more than 46 degrees under shadows.... very hot.... they survive in those places because they are strong!

Those people, without neck, are holland invaders descendents....not really invaders...i think personally not really invaders...one Princip came from holand, and make this place his place.... and came with the family to leave here.....and, of course, they are mixed with us.

This one was in one Ham Party.... he produces Brazilian Cachaça, a hot beverage, alike Tequila or Vodka....made form sugar cane destilled....his emotional and intelectual quocient is over the average of this country... and go to check if bigger or lower than US average or other good places....he was only Joking, making this expression, because the people of his place is really strong and proud..... and some offenses there result in someone up side down in a three, with a Christian Cross designed in its stomach...oppened abdomen, and one part of internal long digestive organ is given to the dogs start to pull them out.... very nice people.... they like to use double barreled .12 gauge to explode enemies heads.... very king the ones he is trying to show us....and you see the accessorie to put the .12 gauge cartridges.

Nice this desert people....hehe...very nice.

Carlos

I ensure you it's a wonderfull pleasure... and let the pieces there!

When you can put your frustration and angry into inanimated objects is wonderfull.

To punch you sofa!.... to send Glasses into the wall, all those tricks prevents worst things related our mood.

Sony used those methods 25 years ago.... the "Gênius" place... the researchers.... some of them without a shower for some time...some nude, other with the "Sumô" figther cloth coverind the "low countries".... and when frustrated they used to broke dishes.... this is also used to make hi management trainment too.

Love an hate are close cousins, they are going together all life... you can see that...when you love one girl you decided to married her.... this way she will be with you all the days, all life long!...can you imagine a bigger punishment..... one look at the other all life long!!!!.... this is the hate part of the marriage....cannot separate, the Christian religion said..... have to be together till the death!!!...hehehe..... awfull!

Good is also to invert the supply polarity, substitute the fuses to heavy gauge soldered wires..... increase you supply to the maximum voltage, reduce the over current protection to minimum or, better, switch it of.... an be happy...... switch on and see the damned board going to hell on fire!!!.

Also good is to scream.... locked in room.... and go with two hammers, one each hand..... and hit the board till you feel tired...now you are a new man!.... a lovely guy again.... and the damned board cannot be recognized... also delete the schematics from the computer...Yeaaaahhhhh!... goood!

I think, if all of us, turn crazy this way.... no figth at home, no figth in the streets and no war too.

Punishing objects...not people.

Try to imagine MR. SUSH and MR. LADAM in a box ring..... 3 minutes figthing and 1 to rest............and i will be the massage man.... i am good to do that.... i can make massage with my body.... good massage..... i am just a little overweigthed..... 2 meter tall and 173 Kilograms weigth...hehe..... when some of the figther loose conscience, because the figth, i can jump over the other one, alike i make in my swiming pool.... to make a "all body" massage...while the other return conscience.... and will be fun to see wide world.....better than the bomber raids in Iraq.... we can put on cable TV, and satelite to wide world see.... and something
alike 357638320547677436485948373969653 rounds will be OK!

Next to put the Jew one with the old Arabian one... this way, the game will be needles......one put a needle in the other..... each one will have his time..... i will be the judge....i will clean them with alcohol.....not too much needles..... maybe 2746474373875769984765949395827932054958w2525925928 can be enough....this way no more war...... want to figth SUSH.... HEHE...LITTLE CHARLIE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU IN THE BOX RING.

I ensure you.... do that...no more war in this world!

I will put my kind picture.... i am a good swimmer....i know very well how to jump over people....had Karatê and tae Kwon Do trainment in special forces to Jungle battles.

Hehe... so gentle i am.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• 6 meses atraz...jpg
    6 meses atraz...jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 60
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.