pictures of my new chassis

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
HFGuy said:

Nice conectors wonder who sells them in canada.. as i would like to use them for my blue amps rail voltage on my blue amps are like 40v and about 2amps or less.. : O )

Jean said:
Here is my progess so far. I made a very basic psu board that will hold 4x 10000uf 50v capacitors and possibly have some type of ac filter on the same board. I will replace those stand offs with plastic type of do the board all over if I have to .

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Two wide middle traces will connect two transformers with the rear ac jack/fuse holder that I still need to order. Speaker output ground is also attached to that board.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Here is overall view, wiring isn't done yet.

GREAT CASE work congrat's

Dr. Photon said:
You did remember the fuse and power switch, right? The fuse is a REQUIREMENT for me; I have seen (and had to fix) too many things that melted b/c inadequate fusing (or that aluminum foil fuse).

pinkmouse said:
And indeed, insulating the mains connectors on the back of the IEC.

Yeah, a different fused IEC block will be going in shortly :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.