New member + Replacing 2SK133/135 2SJ48/50

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi DIYA'ers.

I'm a new member to this forum having stumbled across it looking for something else far less interesting.

What a breath of fresh air! Having spent the past month looking through some of the posts here I'm very impressed with the quality, dedication and passion expressed within this group.
I'd also like to say well done to diyAudio for the group itself. Being able to attach drawings & links with ease + a good search system makes some other groups look quite lame.

I've spent the past 20yrs in pro audio as a recording studio tech. In this time I've built a few amps, loads of pre's. Mic amps etc.
I've now moved into home automation & AV as the money is a bit better and the hours are kinder. (It matters at my age)

Now to my question.
I'm looking for recommendations on replacing these MosFETS with more modern and "compact" equivalents.

The main criteria being compact. I'm looking for your recommendations on fast, quality, SOT-93 or TO-220 devices.
I'm currently in the process of re-designing an old amp of mine from about 15yrs ago to fit into a much smaller enclosure.

I also would like to see a dedicated Class D forum on DIYA. Where do I tick the box for my vote? :)

Good luck to you all and thanks in advance for your help.

res

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
resolution said:
Hi DIYA'ers.

I'm a new member to this forum having stumbled across it looking for something else far less interesting.

Do tell ;)

I also would like to see a dedicated Class D forum on DIYA. Where do I tick the box for my vote? :)

Can't help you with the components, though we are working on the Class D forum, but our tech. Audiofreak, is currently recovering for a while after the server move...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.