N-Channel mosfet amplifier schematic needed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
class d amps.

I have not had the chance to listen to any of the newest generation of class d amps. I had felt in the past they were great for subwoofers but found them harsh on the mids/highs. I am sure the technology has come a long way.
But like old musclecars, there is a certain romance involved with large toroids, over the top heatsinks, and banks of large soup can sized filter caps. I am starting to experiment with class d but will still have my boat anchor of aluminum fins and copper to look good and get driven hard every now and then!
One more note, unless you are driving a load bank with it, a class d does not help warm the lab on cold mornings!:bigeyes:

n channel n channel

hi..is there any good n channel amp? my friend tried many n channel amps but he couldnt work well..it starts to burn after 15 minutes..he built many amps but he didnt built a stable and good quality n channel amp..will you give a best and stable n channel amp schematic?i wanna try too..i bought nx150 pcbs but they didnt arrive yet..i want to built a nx150 amp with vertical mosfets..please give us some working schematics..thanks

Attachments

• IRFP240 800w.jpg
    IRFP240 800w.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 714
Account Closed
Joined 2010
What quality level are you looking for?

Hifi or PA?

How much power is needed?

I intend to publish a new N-channel design shortly.

Best regards

Lars Clausen
I happens that Zeta 2 amp once public on Olive audio was the second amp i ever built and the most successful diy amp based on fet transistors i ever tried and evaluated.In my opinion it is the best class ab Fet design i ever saw and it is a pity that it isn't public anymore. Would you, please make it public and available for everybody ? Of course i could publish it myself, but i know that it was your will to remove its schematic from here and everywhere else. I personally prefer its output be rebuilt with BJT transistors , but i think that its input +vas stage is the best choice for high power class ab diy . Even in its original shape it was the most stable amp i ever built or seen. Not all of us are accustomed with class d diy and design. It might look like a thing of the past for you so why not just make it available for everybody?

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.