hi does any one know there is an op amp?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi i need to know about the op amp that is out there long time ago and it has only one op ampwith ne ??? and if that op amp is powered by him self it has only one what on it but if you add just two transis to pair it will an 35 watt amp is there any one could remble what is the numble of it?

I'll guess you mean something with NE5534 but if you want something easy and 35 W at least, why don't you check "the Gainclone" based on LM3875 or LM3886. Check the forum chipamps here. Looooots of thread about this topic.

I'll guess you can do something with a NE5534 and two darlington transistors or mosfet's but I imagine a LM3875 amp is easier to get working.

"and if that op amp is powered by him self it has only one what on it but if you add just two transis to pair it will an 35 watt amp is there any one could remble what is the numble of it?"

I think you're referring to the SE/NE540 "power driver" made by Signetics in the 70's.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.