Can you please calculate this circuit - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 8th July 2004, 10:02 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Can you please calculate this circuit

I did it, but i am starting to learn those calculations, i feel no secure, can you help me.

First intention is to use hard this thopology, because sounds very nice to my ears, have similarities with AKSA, but not too much, and there are some parts that are not in this schematic.

The second intention is to learn and after multiply this knowledge to friends in this forum....only DC calculations i want, AC is too difficult to mine Mathematics.

I do not know how to calculate first base resistance.

Please, you that have the good will to expend some time, use 25 volts plus and minus, and 25mA each rail.

I will put numbers in resistances in a matter of minutes.

thank you in advance, this circuit is wonderfull.... AKSA cousin!

regards,

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ur design.jpg (56.4 KB, 319 views)
Old 8th July 2004, 10:44 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Default Yes, i already simulate it in Multisim 2001

And the results were very good....but i found some strange values related to gains that confused me a lot.

I do not assemble it yet, but i intended to do and offer those basic DC calculations to our forum friends.... the ones you use ohms law and simple calculations...only DC calculations, using values normally founded in schematics to condensers, and nothing more strange than that.

Please, some friend, give me a help, this way, will help all friends.... if you wanted to explain DC calculations, will do this service in advance to our friends, because my intention is inform them.... not needed that the "informer" was my person...if you wanted, please, enter..... make this place your house....our home...our forum..... if have not time, just inform values, and you are making a explendid job to our friends too.

I decided to to, but i am not prepared to do this.... but i will researching to make those people calculate, at least, this thopology, the best sounding circuit, in my idea.

Of course not the best circuit.... i think AKSA is the best in this Thopology, my idea is that Dean's circuit only loose for old JLH....but has the advantage of more power and less consumption.

My friends are bothering me related AKSA secrets.... i will not give those informs because i cannot.

My circuit is done, when you informed, if ashamed, i will send you mine, simulator tested, direct mailing to you all that help me....but a secret.... sccchhhhh!, do not tell anybody my damn values, top secret crazy values hahahaha!

I am tired to copy, now i will want to do it entirelly.

Here's components numbers...if in doubt related something, take your own decision and inform me please. (alike change Zenner, or include CCS.... at your will)

Mankind schematics, that's the idea, not mine or yours...public dominium.

regards,

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg resistors.jpg (71.1 KB, 205 views)
Old 9th July 2004, 06:49 AM   #3
thanh is offline thanh  Viet Nam
diyAudio Member

Send a message via Yahoo to thanh
add a resistors in series with (to) BD139 vas transistor
Old 9th July 2004, 07:42 AM   #4
diyAudio Member

Default hohohohô now i am happy again..you the first thann

Yes, thank you very much..... that's my chance!!!

Can you hear some noise alike a " Vacuum cleaner"? because i just already switch it "on" to suck your knowledge?

Good chance to me. thannks thann!

1) Why people put those called stop resistors?

2) What they really stop?

3) How can i calculate them?

4) Normally i saw people using 100 ohms to drivers and 10 ohms to output....are they just repeatng others do, or thid value is fixed?

5) Can i see differences in wave shappe in wave form monitor?

6) What happened when you listen the amplifier with, and without those "called" stop resistor.

hohohohohô, is Santa Claus Smile, for Christmas time....what the meaning in Vietnam,,,,is a personnal name alike John?....have translation?...some english version?, some meaning alike "pine tree"?

Thank you very much....you are the one....i was feeling alike an abandoned dog!

I was reading your threads and replies....i like you!

regards

Carlos
Old 9th July 2004, 07:46 AM   #5
diyAudio Member

Default Thanh, send me youe E mail adress please

This way i can mail you the schematic i donne.

regards,

Carlos hohohô
Old 9th July 2004, 07:59 AM   #6
diyAudio Member

Default I expect hohohô have good meaning!

When i was in Japan, 1981, i was in a restaurant, and sitted together very important people from Sony, all them big staff, the highest one third man in Sony.

But, as i asked them, family gonne together, this is not common there, but i was negociating 3 million dollares package, this way family alowed as an exception.

Womans smile and laugh a lot looking at me, Japanese, very educated those men, a little surprised and talk fast one each other, woman laughing more and more.... and a always use my "indication finger" passing it from down to up position in my beard, to check if well shaved, is a nervous way i have when together people so important, always do that...... do you know the meaning of this, they told me when i was in Narita Airport returning home.

I was so ashamed!.... this means, invitation to go to woman to bed.... you know?....not to sleep!!!

My face turns read, and i return full of shame.

Also the OK" USA signal, if you turn it 180 degrees, point ground, is a bad thing to....bad use to the piece you use to sit on the chairs...The same position as Americans say OK!, means to us:

-Why don't you find a good use to this piece!.... insult here!!! cannot explain more deep.... as deep is the.....

Long finger up is the same here, we do not like Prostatic doctors too!

regards, hehehehê (ashamed smile)

ARE YOU SEEING PEOPLE, THE FIRST TO HELP US ALL, ASIA!!!!, WHERE'S AMERICA?...WHERE'S EUROPE?

Carlos
Old 9th July 2004, 08:39 AM   #7
Did it Himself
diyAudio Member

There seems to be a couple of errors on the schematic. The zener on the left should be connected to the junction of the two resistors next to it, not the supply rail. And the connections are wrong on the right diff pair transistor -- it's one line has been cut short and connected in the wrong place -- feedback and VAS is wrong.

Stop resistors work in two ways:

1. Form a low-pass filter with the input capacitance of the device, thus cutting away dangerous high frequencies.

2. Swamping track inductance so that an LC circuit (unstable) is not formed with the track and the device.
Old 9th July 2004, 09:03 AM   #8
diyAudio Member

Default Thank you Richie

I forgot a 3K9 resistor in plus rail, before zener

Thanks related stop resistor.

related feedback, and others errors, could not capture your mind.

Can you be more clear please.

regards,

Carlos
Old 9th July 2004, 09:11 AM   #9
Account Disabled

Send a message via AIM to classd4sure Send a message via MSN to classd4sure
Quote:
do you know the meaning of this, they told me when i was in Narita Airport returning home.
You should have just said "I know", smiled, and got on the plane.
Old 9th July 2004, 09:15 AM   #10
Did it Himself
diyAudio Member

Sorry, my mistake. I just checked again and it's OK, just drawn differently to how I normally see it

Hide this!Advertise here!