Mark Levinson ML3

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all. I am new to this forum. My hobbies and likes are 70 era cars (I own and am restoring a stock, 1970 Plymouth Barracuda, 340 Cuda), music, electronics, reading and vacations among other things. I design and modify electrical gear also. I have modified Threshold equipment, Pass Equipment, Bedini, Robertson and others. I am currently considering upgrading my Mark Levinson ML3 amp. I am wondering if others have already modified their ML3 amps, what modifications you have performed and does anyone know where I can get my hands on the electrical schematic for this amp so that I may begin? I hate reverse engineering schematics. My system consist of Audio Research VTM120 amps, Audio Research SP11 pre-amp, Martin Logan Monolith III speakers, Pioneer Elite PD65 cd player, Sota Star Saphire III turntable with SME series IV arm and Blue point special cartridge, Bedini 250/250 amp, incredibly modified for woofers and ML3.

thanks all.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.