PCB Protos...where?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Where is a good place to get some PCB's made? I would like mask and silk, but it is optional if I can find a good deal on bare PCB's. Turn time does not matter.

I want 5 pieces of a 10" x 3", double-sided unit, all plated-thru holes, standard sizes

I want 5 pieces of a 5" x 3", double-sided unit, all plated-thru holes, standard sizes

Where can good quality PCB's be found is low quantities? If I can find a good deal I might up the quantity. I can produce Gerber files from either Ultiboard or PCAD, both of which I use.

Thanks in advance.

-Matt

Attachments

• pcb-scan-small.jpg
    pcb-scan-small.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 173
Thanks for the links guys, and searching for a while last night led me to these guys:

http://www.pcbfabexpress.com/

Prices are great, only $13 per PCB (min order 5) including screen and mask! Up to 100 square inches per PCB from what I understand of their site, I will call today and confirm that figure, but that is a great price! A satisfaction garantee as well.

I will take a good look at the other sites and see what is best.

-Matt

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.