Destroyer X and Von Melter, shows destructor Multisim's measurements

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My resistor charge explode in 522 watts.. could not measure more... had not time!....when analog multimeter was reaching the point, and digital flicking, and Scope turns crazy, and house lamps goes yellow!..... BOOOOOM!....

This way, i made simulations on Multisim 2001, and i have the honor to show you, the most crazy and biggest dream of Powerholic, Powermaniac and all incredible world destructors.

No man can hold this punch!...no speaker will survive, no neighboor will sleep, no girl will discuss, you have the biggest, the wonderest, the magnificent and enormous power!

Joking, of course others can beat (hohohô!).... and others can be better (hahahahahaha!), and some can be more modern(hihihihi!).

Do not believe it is good, no not trust it is strong, ..... assemble it, and sit in an stable chair, switch on you VHS recorder, or your digital photograph machine, and see the lost alive seconds of your's speakers (hihihihihihi!)

I told you.... Yeeeaaaah told ya!

Carlos not proud, Carlos not best, Carlos not important....better than that.... Carlos is CRAZY!!!

Attachments

• melter 1hertz.jpg
    melter 1hertz.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 288
The amplifier, hard test in real world is already alive

And this simulations talk by themselves.. this is the already shown Destroyer X Amplifiers, in registration burocratics work.

The schematic already shown, and now, helped by one crazy spirit that passes me ideas when i was dreamim.... the already dead Von der Melter, dead 1944, radio operator from Wermacht!

Do you believe?.... i also do not (hohohô!)

Carlos

Attachments

• melter 2 ohms.jpg
    melter 2 ohms.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 197
Those things depends the frequency, the amount of signal you put, and the damn amp!

If is already too hot or not, if you go into little clipping or not, the frequency too.... and depends on Multisim, and this simulation program is so precise in calculation as the mother or my grandmother!

This way, do not worry, take care, and avoid risks with unknown quality designs, this one is the first i change to make happy young powerhollics, and is already proven in field....but those difficult questions , only to enginneer... sorry, i am not.

In nature, there are things that sometimes not only double size, but diameter too (hahahahaha)......... do you know?..... really?.... have sure?..... one three!

Carlos

Those measurements are only reference ones

The real world will show different results always.

My charge resistor (not an impedance, only some resistance)... has not the same characteristics as one speaker, this last one will show 8 ohms resistance when driven with 1 Kilohertz signal.

My melting resistor charge, brigthing red, will change its resistance a lot..... this way....measure wrong!

Also my supply goes down... and deep loose of voltage.... this way, the voltage i measured will be lower than the simulations.... voltage supplies in the Multisim a have are not dependent with the charge.... Giga ampéres is possible, voltage, as a miracle do not reduce, you can simulate using one small resistor in series, but hard to discover the correct value of this one... i cannot because i am not an enginneer, no calculator brain capable.

In , Multisim 2001, my old one, very expensive too, you switch on some simulation and theres some cliping.... switch of an on again...no more clipping there... this way.... hummmm,... it is more crazy than i am.

Those values, power related 8 to 4 ohms , not necessarily exactly twice, depends of the supply....at least twice, of course.

Remember that real good is a lot of transistors, maybe 12 pairs, and can change transistors too, when using hi frequency transistor that can reach some Megahertz, naturally they will work easy in lower frequencies where you find some harmonics that give the main "bell" sound characteristics...hi frequency hamonics that we do not perceive... but this audio exists and goes into hear... and some electrical work will happen inside brain... not perceived by conscience...but brain receive some stimulation.... something alike...."something is happening".

Thats the reason people is making 300 Khz less 3 dB points... they are not crazy!.... they believe that, and could see better response in 17000 that many people can hear if loud sound is reproduced.

Is this amplifier the best, the biggest, the diamond amplifier in the earth...NO, IT IS NOT!.... It is strong, very strong power.... for the voice coil it is a murderer, also power chords hate this amplifier, and speaker manufacturers love this amp.... do you remember Leach Amplifier..... remember the bass.... you get it!
Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.