Destroyer X will show his amplifier in 24 hours

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Testing Destroyer-Van Melter amplifier

I was waiting to my friends, and we have a new one, he is too much white and with big nose.... We call them Cacatúa, Its one white Parrot, hard to find.... My name there is Bull, because strong and heavy.

The Green Bananas where waiting for them on the chairs... they perceive that i was intended to make jokes... all them had funny, because waiting for terrible things.... big protude bananas can be bad, real bad!

The tests where performed, the way you can see "Aksa 55 Testing" some days ago..... same amplifiers and one more, one old Gradiente 360, very good power, made with RF transistor, 1980 model, very good low frequencies and bad high frequencies, because hi frequencie transistors tend to oscilate, this way big condensers to stop oscilation, stopped also hi frequency brigth.

Van melter was compared, and considered good, not considered very good, it shows some loose in deep bass, and wonderfull highs....comparison today used my JLH Class A design, that beat all them as usual, in 5 watts level... and we have more the Van Melter and the Titanic made by Hurricane, ordered to enter the club....now, we have to buy one more chair...now we are 13... this way, the men that take care of our place will increase his income...... and will paint the house again... a clear Green.... very clear, alike hospital.

I was not too happy, damn newcomers, as always happens, are temporarily deef, they must fine tune their hears, we gonna wait some monthes.... if they show stupid to much longer.... will be invited to not vote, if no good capacity to match the experienced others... those new ones to young too, this way, like some noise!... heavy metal..... and this cannot descriminate some details because their ears are always hard to fine tune.

I was not good, My amplifier had place number 8, beat all them in power, but quality made it loose points...but was better than models costing a bag full of money!

Titanic was the big surprise.... only win the Gradiente 360 because no good highs... the newcomer said we are no good to him.... that we are not telling true.... the first to hold the banana... he is not to big man.... with big banana in his hands was funny... we had fun.... we laugh a lot!

This way people considered titanic alike they told me, because one of us rent the Movie in DVD, "A Knights Tale"..... and the people say to me... alike the movie:

Bull, You was measured, you was weigthed, and considered Insufficient!

They gave me one banana cut in the middle.

This way i told them the banana is for hurricane. his design!

Titanic lowering supply voltage... power not reach 600 hundred watts RMS.... supply no good.

Then i showed than the reason of those bananas, the Phillips Headphone, the second one, related the price, not the best and i connect it to one small CD portable player Aiwa..... all them became crazy with the quality (super bass...hohohoho, told them nothing hihihihi), and was considered the best sound ever heard, beat also JLH Class A....now i am thinking in one class A, made for headphones into some music source, without nothing to distort...no controls, nothing!

They gonne, with their bananas, very surprised!..... this is normal there.

Why Bananas?.... this is some form to not send people to hell or something bad!.... is something alike, "go away, you fool!"... something ligth!.... and have another use, that can ashame real man..... hummmmmm try to discover where to put the bananas, remember it is hard, not flexible and protude.... had you discovered?.

I have more here!!!

regards,

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.