Destroyer X will show his amplifier in 24 hours

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Many thanks the attention you all

Subwo1 - I am the one that have to thank you a lot, and you now why...you are one of them.... the good ones.

Karma - not so lucky, my wife is sick as you now, and this water is wonderfull, hot, around 25 degrees centigrades, a like very much, but the sharks like very much too... each month one man desapear or loose one arm or leg.... people here are researching..because poor Sharks....my god!...better to put protection around the Reefs first, research second!

Netlist, this situation is a reaction against depression, because of problems i face, this way i go smilling as a clown... and going on... going ahead.
Those bananas are for my close friends, we gonna have a test meeting this weekend, i will go with this amplifier posted, and they, as usually, will go with their own amplifiers.

When they will finish to decide if this amplifier is good or wonderfull or bad, comparing with the others, i will show them the small Aiwa Cd player and the Phillips Headphone i put in some picture in this thread.... this way i will offer them those green bananas, not good to eat, very hard... solid as wood... and when they finish to have the same conclusion i found, i will tell them.... throw them away (the amps) os sit on those B-----s

Choco, i am not satisfied with you, because no good atention with me, this way, i am against you for the next 10 seconds... and when this time finishes i will like you again as the way i always like you....I asked you informs, schematics and pictures, the one you use, your amplifier Chocoholic!...because your ideas showed me a good electronics knowledge, also some special spirit, this way, i will be happy to know what you are using to hear music.... if you prefer, go direct to my mail. I am not good, my brother suicide and i do not stop...laughing and kidding and reading and writing things...moving on my body too....because i cannot stop... on those moments, if you stop and think you cry and depress... this do not change nothing, already done...he finishes, so noto stop, to not cry.... i will return again as Hallo to joke, this will be a joke of course...i will put one mail received that has my name and BR, that means Brasil.

regards you all.

Carlos

Attachments

• adress.jpg
    adress.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 231
Re: Many thanks the attention you all

destroyer X said:
Those bananas are for my close friends, we gonna have a test meeting this weekend, i will go with this amplifier posted, and they, as usually, will go with their own amplifiers.

When they will finish to decide if this amplifier is good or wonderfull or bad, comparing with the others, i will show them the small Aiwa Cd player and the Phillips Headphone i put in some picture in this thread.... this way i will offer them those green bananas, not good to eat, very hard... solid as wood... and when they finish to have the same conclusion i found, i will tell them.... throw them away (the amps) os sit on those B-----s

Choco, i am not satisfied with you, because no good atention with me, this way, i am against you for the next 10 seconds... and when this time finishes i will like you again as the way i always like you....I asked you informs, schematics and pictures, the one you use, your amplifier Chocoholic!...because your ideas showed me a good electronics knowledge, also some special spirit, this way, i will be happy to know what you are using to hear music.... if you prefer, go direct to my mail. I am not good, my brother suicide and i do not stop...laughing and kidding and reading and writing things...moving on my body too....because i cannot stop... on those moments, if you stop and think you cry and depress... this do not change nothing, already done...he finishes, so noto stop, to not cry.... i will return again as Hallo to joke, this will be a joke of course...i will put one mail received that has my name and BR, that means Brasil.

regards you all.

Carlos

This man is really something
:D :D
daniel

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Re: Thank you god, you hurt me, as a punch, and open my mind!

destroyer X said:
... someone will discover some electrostatic electroforesis, electro dinamical driver with hi frequency ray between gaps beeing modulated by audio...

I imagine a pulsating cylider living in 4-space (we live in 3-space)... no idea how you would build it (where is Scotty when you need him?)

dave

till said:
From my trips to south amerika i learned: things that would for sure not work in europe, will work over there.
The reason may be the better Karma: less stress all around.
Or its because people tend to solve problems instead of creating them like here.

:D
Quite true.
Just think of Cuba, they have 50-year old cars still running as new, and there are no spare parts for 50 years.
They make them.:eek:

Brazil is a great country, people do everything to make things work, they have everything to be one of the richest countries in the world, they just don't deserve the lowsy politicians they've had in the last 40 or 50 years.:bawling:
And the same around here.:bawling:

Carlos is a curious character but you can see that he's very skilled and he knows what he's talking about.:angel:
Thanks for existing and being here, Carlos.;)

Olá amigo, hello friends, i am here again

And thanks your words, i am going on, pulling with this extraordinary fat stomach the problems that stand in front of me... going living and trying all time to be happy, laughing my errors and stupid decisions made in my life... a happy fool i think, but i will have a long life, because if forget easy bad things, and cannot hate no one... can fell bad, sad, for some time... but i go to smile and always trying to push me ahead.

I thank you, especially because the word came from my Portuguese brother, my people too, my language, and my culture, with some small and great differences.

Planet 10 became crazy with this subject, he fell deep love with speakers.

I was thinking in a stupid system.... some hi frequency generator, one oscilator, ultrasonic frequency, and a gap between two points.... this hi frequency, having hi voltage, will go from one point to other, one of them will be earth!.... if you modulate this maybe we can have a good sound, that will have no dependence of mechanical motion, no problems with aceleration, mass, and a lot of problems related to speakers.

I have no deep knowledge as you think, i am just one enciclopedia of audio because i receive one when was a boy, two books and around 1200 pages about all the world audio knowledge... i read them many times, all pages with care and attention, this way i learn spanish, because the ones where writing in spanish.... easy for Portuguese and Brazilian understand. When i go to engage one wife, sorry my english, i expect engage is different than two trains wagons going one into the other (hahahaha).... engage to marriage, rings, those things...not the..... the......hummmmm... the... forget it!

My first wife (have three, as an arabian.... gooooood!) gave me this book because this way i will be more time in the bad.... was terrible to read this book!... she never let me read this book.... and i ask her why?
- You gave me this book and always shutting it to...hummmmmm

I could read this book with the second wife, cold as an Iceberg, this one i prefer not read the book, but i have to, because she slept all the time..... and i read new edition, revised entirelly, so i now interesting names, but this is an enciclopedia culture.... i know difficult words, real knowledge are not good.

The biggest problem is those things is stupid..... will spend enormous energy and i think the magnetic field will create a lot of problems with all our tv sets and audio equipment, because the magnetical energy will be transformed in electricity in the speaker wirings and television antenas... the tv antenas will send strong electrical signal that will burn the protection diode and saturate RF amplifier.... i do not know, and maybe some home animals will became crazy with the ultrasonic frequencies.

I have seen in one old Italian Magazine called Suonno, early 1981, they used one hi speed film machine, do not remember exactly, but i think was something around two thousand frames each second, normal movies are 24 frames, and television use submultiple of mains frequency, my country is 30 frames if not wrong..... and them they show the pictures of a lot of speakers, driven by variable power and frequencies.... this day i perceive, that hi fidelity do not exists!... is a dream, because speaker so much distorted in its shape, that no doubts the voice coil touched the metal gaps limits when travelling.

This day, in 1982, i abandon the hobby with audio and go to Radio Citizen Band, now i am a Ham, Radio Amateur.... but is boering because no one construct nothing... all them key pushers or pullers.... no good knowledge, because too much computers now in radios.... old days, sixties and seventies, we could construct our transceivers from the beginning.... this way, Knowing that good sound is impossible because speakers, i tried to forget that, alike all of us.... and research amplifiers...but really, is like masturbation, if you understand the meaning...no real doing the thing, because the quality always finish in speaker.

The i go to headphone, perceive is a lonely subject.... no one hear with you, no one is bothered with you, and you cannot be bad with your neighboors!... this way, no good enough... and here i am again, alike all of you, finding the impossible dream... but is very interesting when i see hard discussions.

YOU WRONG YEAHHHHHHH!
NO!....ITS YOU THE WRONG, I AM RIGHT

All of us beeing drunk drinking watter.... travelling on our dreams... has no meaning, and no importance 0.04 percent, or 0.1 percent.... damn speaker destroy more than that.

So, i am now thinking thats headphone is good again (hahahaha!)

And this way, manking is marching into the future.

Carlos

I imagine the fact no one tried to increase this amplifier

Is because i already inform that is one deeply tested circuit in real life.... and working more than 25 years, and already respected... the punch its bad deep bass is very interesting.... when truck passes you feel the impact of air in your skin.

Loose deep bass, this damned amplifier, but we can compensate increasing bass around 6 decibels.... those simetrical circuits is really Ueristêingsfarenhouser.... has no meaning, because that people do not came to discuss!... if i say CCS is better than other thing, CCS team, Double Simetrical Team, Bootstrappers and others will appear to say Yeaaahhh or NOOOOOO!.... i do not say nothing....no one knows what ueristêingsfarenhouser!... this way, no one will came.

Of course have a lot of things to do on it.... and i left some "boi de Piranha".... a trap, to fish big fishes... small error that will not disturb the sound too much... when i perceive someone will construct i will tell them... small error to call "boi de Piranha"

Do you wan't to know what is "boi de Piranha"?

I think so...when people need to cross some river with hundred of cows, because some Brazilian rivers had the "Piranha", this terrible small fish is almost entirelly made with mouth!, this mouth is full of teeth as the sharks have, and they are faster and always atack in hundreds.

The "boi de Piranha", is normally one old and sick animal, poor one, where people make some small cutts to have blood, this way, this one goes into the river... in seconds Piranha feel blood smell and atack with astonishingly fury.... the water appear that is blowing, the cow or bull died almost instantly withou feel too much pain, because brain endorphine that is natural anesthesic... in some seconds the cow or bull disappear, the bonds without flesh goes white and clean to the river bottom.... while this things happened, all others cross before this place, because current will send, naturally Piranhas for the other side, full of meat, no more troubles to cross the river.... this way, not sure, but may have one small trap to call "piranha" friends.

The amplifier works, and works well, i am very, very, very much difficult to like one amplifier... real perfect to me, only the first or second Jonh Lindsley Hood, class A, single ended amplifier....no one that i could hear till today could beat this one.... but i never heard on amplifier with FET.... this way, maybe... do not know.

Carlos

Re: Olá amigo, hello friends, i am here again

destroyer X said:
My first wife (have three, as an arabian.... gooooood!) gave me this book because this way i will be more time in the bad.... was terrible to read this book!... she never let me read this book.... and i ask her why?
- You gave me this book and always shutting it to...hummmmmm

Knowing that good sound is impossible because speakers, i tried to forget that, alike all of us.... and research amplifiers...but really, is like masturbation, if you understand the meaning...no real doing the thing, because the quality always finish in speaker.

Well, let's see here, you have multiple references to sex, AND you discuss speakers....I would suggest you ignore conventional drivers and look at Aura bass shakers in some kind of unique implementation.... :lickface:

Carlos,

Off topic but:
You mentioned something about speakers.
My wifes uncle had some Ionofane (?) tweeters. They were plasma types.
He allways talks about how stupid he was getting rid of them.
It was a metal ring with some carbon/graphite center-tap. Then it is a high
voltage, high frequency between the latter causing a plasma membrane which is AM modulated with the audio signal.
I think thats how he described it. The process gave away ozone since
the high voltage messed up the oxygen molecules. But that is the basic idea.

"Six" or Schematic ? A really good schematic.....maybe....

/ Mattias

I do not like perfums...prefer human gazes smell

Really...natural ground, natural animal smell.... hot stones when receive rain and evaporate good smell.... i love all them.

But those perfums, the french people uses.... terrible to me... i run away... cannot stay same pleace.... this way Ozone is wonderfull, i have i small ozone generator here.... i cuts my girls perfums.... and helping our Ozone earth cover too.

What about the sound.... how is this sound.... a little of the subject....but inside our mains subject.... sound, music, amplifier, solid state....is it made with solid state?

Carlos

Be good to big Charlie, i am trying to speak you language

This very difficult to me, you do not imagine the time i spent looking if write correctly or wrong.... this world.....wrong, in my idea is urong...... not easy.... have some efforts please, i am trying to be good and put some ideas to young people have fun.

I am also a boy, young man, 52 years outside body.... my mind stays in 18 years old..... this is awfull!...my daughter friends passes to me....hummmmmm,... cannot do nothing, but brains jumps and shakes.... i became crazy..... but cannot boys!

Have to respect my wife... also my daugther and their....hummmm beautifull friends...... my god!

Preparing big brother.....TITANIC..... others will dive, people will became crazy!.... wait and you will have strong emotions, alike i feel when my daugthers friends passes in my front all the time..... how is difficult..... its too dificult..... i do not know if i will survive.... they passes with bikini..... left to rigth....rigth to left..... and i watching througth monitor corner...hummmmmm crazy for them... god bless me and put those ideas out of my brain!

They pass to me... smilling and nothing shakes over there... no earthquake can move those flesh....alike a tire full of air.... inflated..... brigth, shinny, ....lets think in the amplifier, as i was telling you...here the schematic!

Carlos

Attachments

• melter shème.jpg
    melter shème.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 135
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.