Listening AKSA 55, i had problems testing!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
We met all friends in our place, one old house, in front of beach, we have some wind noise to create problems and doubts too, but this morning was good, slow winds.
We maintain this to go to beach, to compare equipments, and each one of us have one unit inside...mine is death of zen, this one create a big mass some monthes ago, beating all them.
We pay 35 dollars a month to keep this house, some of them use it to have some "privacity", no marriage people, those have to paint to pay "extraordinary use", also have a man who lived there and disappear when needed, he keep half this money, other half he paid house taxes. This is twice our shame minimum income of 80 dollars month.

We have there, one DVD player, not the better one, an old Panasonic to reproduce good film audio, one Thorens turntable, very old, with reduction inside, full of oil, and a have also some weights inside, when turn, act as a clutch to control speed, belt soft rubber drive and heavy plate... ressonates 5 hertz and we cutt this frequency., cartridges are Ortophon, Pickering and old Shure V15, we know there are others much better, but we have not.
Audio amplifiers, all them rated around 70 watt RMS 8 ohms (whe all think more than enough) are:

Kenwood, Harmann kardon, Marantz, Pioneer, Sansui, Fisher 75, Grundig, Sony, Valve Macintosh, Band & Ollufsen, and the ugly Death of Zen... mounted in a wood piece.

Speakers are JVC, FBL(brasil), Polivox (brasil), JVC,Sansui, Aiwa, Pionner and Sony, also the problematic multiple speakers series parallel system, 3 meters high and 1.3 meters large, to receive high power.

We adjusted all them to 30 RMS average, and used all kind of music, Classical, Cannons of ouverture 1812 Tchaikowsky to Samba, Punk, Rock, Soft Japanese music, Bells, Sound of wind, Sound of rain, Sound of Applause, sound of trains, and sound of explosion....also drum and bass, orchestra music, indian music, and Pepino di Capri to hear woman voices in Lets Twist Again... those voices DDD are not well recorded, this way, equipment must be good, if not, cannot perceive each girl voice separatelly, those sounds confused... also rain and applause can confuse, and bells are the best to see hi frequencies.

Started 4 hours ago, the place can make noise, no neighboors.

We could switch speakers and amplifiers, we use 2 Behringer mixers (wonderfull) UB 802 to control all things, and a switcher .

AKSA 55 do not made good work on our complicated series parallel speaker, do not like crazy loads, a lot of coils.

We have hard discussion related to reduce power to 5 watts to compare with Death of Zen... people said all them in class A this power.... and i told them.... good!... 7 votes make DEATH OF ZEN winner, because we are 11 people.

But 30 watts, AKSA 55 beat them all, and fast, was a shame to some friends, they became nervous with me, not the first time i appear with some ugly circuit over wood and beat all them, first time, some monthes ago was Death of Zen, second was old Sony but loose in highs a lot.

They asked me schematics, i say no, the harmann Kardon, the pionner friend, the fisher and the Grundig put their hands in their equipment and gonne out nervous calling me "Hornet".... this is hard here, means the man that his wife betray him!... this is worst than Son of a ----

And they said:

F--- Hugh and his secret, they go out nervous.

No problem, i know them more than 10 years, they will return, this is a trick, emotional trick, to make me show them.... i will do another schematic and will use up and down Aksa names and numbers.... false (do not tell anybody, please, top secret) and i will give them...problem if they assemble!!!

Hellô Hugh, congratulations, but.... i have a bill to you!... four friends nervous for a couple of days.

First the question i have in mind:

- How deer you Dean to be better than others?, don't you feel afraid of bad energies, woddoo energies, jellows or something alike, people told me that pig had very wonderfull long sex organ, and other animals jellows turn it the wayit is today! (smile hugh, i cannot, good friends nervous with me)

Can i build some amplifiers, erase transistor numbers and capacitor numbers and do not use those special components, and put inside a black epoxi capsule, to open will broke!, can i, those 4 nervous friends!!!

Can I Hugh... waiting a.s.a.p your answer ( i already no...NOT!)

Regards all

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.