HoHô, gonna hear mine this nigth!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sorry Hugh, nobody entirely perfect... but i did not put schematic!

Did i?

Attachments

• part 1.jpg
    part 1.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 365
More image, i cannot put hi speed, because

Mr Dean Made long distance Hipnosis in Destroyer... this way no money to Velox or other hi speed 500 Kilobauds second, mine is 56K modem, running at 3.7 Kilobauds per second, in an old digital line, with wires, and the Atlon 1.2 Gigahertz stays waiting modem transfer and receive, 20 percent error always.... grumpf!

Carlos

Attachments

• sanded corner.jpg
    sanded corner.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 158
Thanks, not uncommon hear people happy

We are in big troubles, this way we laugth about our own uncapacities to find solutions.

We can smile to our own failures, this is recognize, and is a step into be better, seeing our failures, and having them as reference, we try to go ahead...but have problems...people put papers locked on their things and somethings do not go on.

Always finding a way, we almost dead related financial situation, and we go smiling, because tears will not give solution, smile and trying, and lets go.... always going, because if you stop.... can someone with some protude object crashes in your back....wow!....bad!...... aaaagh!...no good.

Carlos

Destroyer X's new avatar

Carlos,

I don't mean to change the subject of this thread but I noticed you replaced your avatar. Is that speaker your own design? If so, maybe you could start a thread in the loudspeaker forum to talk about it. I am sure many people would be interested in a 3-way floor standing.

You always pushing my ears... not mine

Belongs to an american guy from our forum.... i think the most wonderfull home job ever done... this way i capture it... but i will change now... because always have you to remember me those things.

Rapaz, você é a môsca que pousou na minha sôpa!

toda hora me deixa com a bunda de fora...pombas Grim!

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.