Building the ultimate DIY power amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
traderbam said:

Is this some sort of cultural thing or are you a complete idiot? Don't bother answering.

TCPIP, Thats how Brits are brought up... that was Trader"bum"'s discrete way of putting, why the heck am I even communicating with a sub-human from the subcontinent. Remember it will take a few more decades before the decadance goes away.... Till then, I'd suggest not to take s*** from anyone on the forum especially the know-it-alls.

I have a lot of respect the way you Indians have matured globally as a nation to be reckoned with. The biggest quality you guys have and that you personally have shown is that despite what and where you are, you are still humble, thats a rare quality to be seen in our "NATO" nations.

Cheers Sir!

TCPIP, Thats how Brits are brought up... that was Trader"bum"'s discrete way of putting, why the heck am I even communicating with a sub-human from the subcontinent.

K-amps. I strongly suggest you reverse this racial comment immediately. This is unacceptable and I shall ask for you to be barred from this forum if you do not. While there is every place for technical argument and some tolerance of personal abuse there should absolutely be no tolerance whatever of anything racist or the false accusation of racism.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.