diyAudio

diyAudio (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/)
-   Solid State (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/)
-   -   AKSA just arrived here in Brazil (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/35731-aksa-just-arrived-here-brazil.html)

destroyer X 9th June 2004 09:13 PM

AKSA just arrived here in Brazil

2 Attachment(s)
I feel very good... wonderfull components, very good PC Board, and secrets too. I will never discover this secret!, really i cannot understand how nobody think about that till today?

Genius!... That's the name of Hugh, i am honored to receive a hand letter, together with very well done package, clean, and strong package.

Yes, of course 300 bucks are now in Australia, not small money to me, only to North Americans, for me, this is a good money, but i am completely satisfied with the material received.

I suppose, seeing with lenses, that components where assembled and tested together, could not see thermal compound, but could see board was cleaned.. and some solder remains in solder islands... a think it travel again into flux hot solder after test, and where cleaned.

Sides are sanded and polished, like a art piece... the image, is really a bad scanner and very high amplified small board piece...5 milimeters of a little bit more.

Board is really small, my four fingers side... 4 inches maybe and squared and completely printed with components numbers and values on it. Also transistor models are printed, also all the components with some secrets there... i am sorry.... paid 300 to discover this secret..... do not now if i will betray or not Mr. Hugh..
probably not...but if this circuit sounds bad.... the bigger mouth in the earth will be oppened here... i told him that i will paid without discuss price, but if dislike i will say.

I think one of the worst people in earth to be satisfied with audio is my person..... to me, all bull S---! but, as a Psychologist, could not see no afraid in his letters, hand written secure, with very good characteristics... courage appear there, and some tradition too, not too flexible man, not a man to scream with him or spit in his feet!

I am very happy, in a matter of 10 days i will return with my own ideas related AKSA 55, yes, i paid for equipment, but not for his respect, and his manual letter telling me nice words.... this have no price to me.

Carlos

destroyer X 9th June 2004 09:15 PM

A image, just arrive now, june 9

2 Attachment(s)
Here is.
Carlos

destroyer X 9th June 2004 09:17 PM

Another image

2 Attachment(s)
One more.

Carlos

SY 9th June 2004 09:23 PM

For whatever reason, I can't seem to get the images. I'll keep trying...

destroyer X 9th June 2004 09:24 PM

One more image.

2 Attachment(s)
fouth to six total

Carlos

destroyer X 9th June 2004 09:30 PM

Fifth of total six images

2 Attachment(s)
Hard to go, problems in WEB!

Carlos

destroyer X 9th June 2004 09:31 PM

Last image.

2 Attachment(s)
Sorry, by agreement, cannot inform schematics, but....maybe some idea of it.

Carlos

destroyer X 9th June 2004 09:35 PM

Yes SY, it is strange to me too, normally image is oppened, not attached!

I will copy in ACDSee and send again latter, in a matter of six hours to reduce costs.

I need to talk you SY... urgent message will be send to you.

regards all friends,

Carlos

Greg Erskine 9th June 2004 09:37 PM

Heh Carlos, your enthusiasm is refreshing.:D It's good when people can freely express their enjoyment. Enjoy putting the AKSA together, the PCB is a joy to work on.

AKSA 9th June 2004 10:25 PM

Carlos,

Thank you for your enthusiasm - your approach reminds me of a SF story I once read of a robot which came to life in a human body. It was so blown away with being alive - you might not have a good job with a fat paycheck but you are more alive than most of us!!

I am so happy the AKSA got through. I have sent them to a number of countries and they have been 'lost' in the mail!

Enjoy the build....

Cheers,

Hugh