AKSA just arrived here in Brazil

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
planet10 said:

Starting earlier today, the way an attached picture behaves has changed... you now have to click on an image link & it will open in a new window... bandwidth conservation measures.

dave

Good idea. Even for us with very fast connections, threads with
many images tend to load slowly, most probably because of
server capacity problems. It is very irritating when the texts
jump up and down for five or ten seconds while the images
are loading.

But, what will jam say? :)

What will jam say................?

Aaargh...............!

Attachments

• 10074393.jpg
    10074393.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 229
I sent directly mail to a lot of friends

To the ones i could not send direct mails:

Stockholm Matthias, i have been in many places, my name is from Northeast of this country, the first one a Bishop, Christian Church, Fernando Mergulhão in 1644... some part of the family is Medical people, and some small part are paid murderers (unfortunattelly we already have some feel...maybe 200, our population 200 millions...not too much!)
Worked in Sony, also in Heagler, and i have some homonics, same name too.

Not engineer, self instructed man in electronics since 9 years, and i did not transformed this in work, profession and oblligations because this reduce the pleasure.... only mine..hobby, i do when i want, and if i want.... this way free, better.

I study Psychology, never use it, but have some good basis to understand people crazy alike myself.

The life send me to television, i have a very strong expertise in Broadcasting television construction, connections, instalations, sound absortion, power mains wiring, ground, shielding and operations... also have some instructions, made in Japan, about to make teach material using video stuff.

Matthias, is a name here, not a family name, first name, as mine Carlos... and pronouce here is MAH TEE *** (sorry, that is the pronouce in portuguese, common name here... very used...but the tree end letters have no meaning in my language.... this way, here...not problem.

Thank you George to be with me and happy with me... i think your country and mine must be closer.... we have a lot of things that made us friendly one each other.

Jam:

Aaaagh! means no good taste, i do not like, this food no good.

regards all

Carlos

joan2 said:
hi carlos,

after completing assembly, and listening tests..can you do a review just like they do in the magazines?

would be nice if you can give circuit descriptions like, input differential, vas stage, output stage, etc...as you see them....
:cop: Tony, Mr. Hugh Dean has asked us many times about not to reveal his design, so please respect that. :cop:

You Brasilians.....

.....can be very fast assembling things sometimes.

When Oscar Niemeyer designed Brasilia they pored concrete in the forms
at the same time the engineers did the calculations. And its still standing.

btw my profile is updated, email etc. (I'm a newbee here, sorry)

Look forward to read your findings of the AKSA. Soooo....
....Get your hands off the computer and enjoy the music and let us know / Mattias

OK,
I read all about your session at the beach in the other post you did.
Maybe I shall get myself some aksa amps and make my friends
turn green too....(hahaha)
A few more weeks and the water will be nice at the beach here too you know (and all the nice things included at the beach).

/ Mattias

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.