good bass amp to go with leach?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
that's a big problem!

Your leach are very powerfull. Highs may be 10 percent or something around in total power.

30 percent for voice.

60 percent for bass, maybe 70 percent and reducing a little the middle range.

To be matched, you will need around 1000 watts RMS! to match them all.

I really do not know, real good bass with this power. Maybe better to increase bass input level in leach, it will be very good if you improve 6 db bass on its input. that's my idea.

But a lot of people will appear, because leach name is like honey and bees. This word call people.

Carlos

Ihhhh! i will never consider this class!

Here, down my country Sreten... G can be considered G ay(hahahah) and this class is avoided because no good market for them... alone in the whole life.
Joking , and just o talk a little:

- In 1980 i was very close to to go German to learn some about Bosch Fernsehen television broadcasting equipments, and my teacher learned us that cannot call Gay people in German because this is a big crime over there... this way people used the law article, that order to put in prison the one that offend some people calling this way, was article 157... this way, people used those number to mention those people, unhappy because will live too much alone, probable.

This way class G personal uses to put protude things under motorcicle seats here down in Brazil.. we have some of them, they are clever and interesting...but also too much alone here.

Sreten,please, let me know what amplifier, home made, diy made you are using, and if you want, send me schematics, please.

regards,

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.