My First Amplifier!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
First of all. I found the problem that same night right after I send the message to this news group. It was the multimeter's fuse after all - Gofer, you were right on.

The next day I finished building the amp into the box. 4-5 Months? I must say I finished the amp in 4 weeks. I did however work till about 4:00 every night. And at the moment the wires are not as neat as I want them to be. Will fix that up as soon as I have a lot of spare time. I am glad I chose the leach amplifier.

This is my first amp and I am very pleased with it! It worked perfectly from the start. As for the problem I had with it being so soft and noisy - I had the input signal and the signal ground swopped around.

I will post photos of it as soon as possible.

Thanks to the guys from DIYAUDIO. Without you I would not have succeeded in building this amp.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.