volume control and line out questions

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i have to questions
first of all i built an amp with a diff pair input,class a driver,and class b output stage
am wandering where i would put and how to implement a volume control?
would i put a pot in the feedback or what?
also second question is on this amp if i want a rca line out do i just run the line in to the line out with wires?

maybe stupid questions but i am wondering

Do not foll around with feedback loop, it must remain as the original desing, if you change feedback ratio the amp may run into oascillation and the input stage will overload.

You should go to the " leach low tim" page to see what should be done to set in a volume control.

If you are adding wiring in the input of the amp it must be made with shielded wire to prevent noise induction, and there is special care about ground loops with the shield: basic rule is that the shield of the wire must be grounded only ay one end at the source of signal if there is already a ground path, and if there is no ground path the shield should be connected at both ends.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.