hill dx1500 schematic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
my hill dx1500 is in need of a bit of tlc, the smoke has been let out and it just makes music of its own, playing the one note it knows at 50 hz anyone got a schematic for it? just a diode and semis list with numbers would do so i can do a bit of a rebuild on it. but full plans would be ace

more DX1500ing

hiya 007, it was your posting that brought me to this site in search of schematics. if your amp has a hole in it burnt through the board between the relay and the top transformer than it can be repaired! mine has been at some point in its life. if i cant find a plan for my hill then that 360 amp your link goes to looks like it might do the job.

The board is pretty bad condition. I don't know if i should invest in it.

Attachments

• dscf15811.jpg
    dscf15811.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 450
Schematic for Power Amplifier Hill DX1500

Hi from Germany,

I got a Hill DX1500, which swiches Off sometimes. Because I have no Schematic, I'll ask you for help. Is there anybody, who is able to send me a link to the Schematic?

Thank you in forecast.

Greetings from sunny Regensburg from Charly

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.