Do someone knows how to change the crazy way i wan't?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I never find..... an amplifier that can work class A till the beginning of clipping..... and, when clipping starts the input is reduced around 10 percent and an special new output stage is switched on.

The "special output" with high voltage..... something alike plus and minus 80 volts...and.... the first class A amplifier is switched to AB class automatically when volume is increased or audio input is increased .

It is confused?.... i know that!

I put a schematic, a class A schematic that simulates very well and i will assemble.... but 30 watts in 4 ohms is less than i want.

So, when i reach distortion i want this amplifier to switch to AB... this way the power will increase.....in this moment a reduction in input signal to prevent override.... and same time another output is conected to the 30 watts class A amp (Already switched to AB) and this output have higher voltage on their output transistors....

that's not crazy...... but i already know i am crazy!..... sorry....but a suppose all off us in this forum has some mind disturbance.... some brain diode shorted or something alike.... so..... i think i wellcome to this brotherhood.

Carlos is the Destroyer X, and will put a lot off brazilian schematics to you all improve.

Attachments

• i like this.jpg
    i like this.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 375
When you appear, also hugh and many others

I run to bring the red carpet.(not joke to Royalty...not kidding)

And always welcome you, feeling honored with you presence

.An those words are not ironic words, nor false, nor untrue or other meaning different the clear english translation, without hidden intentions.

I do not prove my respect and good impressions about your work, because i have not knowledge to talk with you... i have to stay listening for some years to start conversation. I do not know deeply fets, reading and understanding this strange and incredible component... sometime i will assemble some amplifier using it.

You are not a common mortal... one magnificent example of a deep knowledge man

The way you write, the logical sequences, the clear ideas, the Pass A40 impressed me very much.

This way, always you came i became ashamed my ignorance, and force myself to put pride in trash and give to Cesar, the things that belongs Cesar.

Regards,

Carlos

Thanks and welcome to honored my person with you attention.

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.