|Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.|
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.
Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|18th April 2004, 09:40 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Near Montreal, Quebec
Fisher RS-1020 questions and problems
I have to repair a Fisher Receiver RS-1020, but I found nothing on the net to help me. Habitually, I repair tube amp and I have the schematic...
1) Can someone give the specs? At least power output?
2) If someone have something to help me like a manual or your memory (!), it will surely help!
3) The problem is the left output. Only big hum and volume button has no effect on power of hum... I can heard hum on A and B of left channel. The right channel is ok and sound good and all buttons and pots works perfectly, tuner too. What can be the problem?
4) the 2 output modules were changed before (not by me) and don't like to be original. They look smaller because they don't fit in screws holes. Maybe one burn because it was not fixed properly on heat sink... What I see is "Fisher hybrid-ic power amplifier module PA-401" on a 10 pin black box soldered on a small pcb were a big cap had been changed too. Samething for other channel...
5) parts are available? I repair or throw it in garbage?
thank you for your help!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|NAD 1020 Preamp Problems||gmilitano||Solid State||55||22nd May 2012 05:05 AM|
|Fisher 600 questions||akimball442||Tubes / Valves||25||13th July 2008 08:47 PM|
|Fisher 400 questions||pageboy||Tubes / Valves||19||16th May 2008 03:44 AM|
|Fisher 500B OPT/Feedback Questions||wrenchone||Tubes / Valves||22||16th December 2005 11:06 PM|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|