CCS reposting

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Harry

I have noticed that some of your image attachements are zipped Word files such as the one above. Not everyone has the ability to open a Word file, so would it not be possible to save your Word file (perhaps having first converted the image to black and white) as a web page. This will give you a .gif of the schematic which can then be included in your post for all to see.

Geoff

I do not think that the emitter resistor raise the Z of the circuit. D1 and D2 act as the emitter resistor of Q2 and Q6 which are the the BJT who handles the voltage change/drop across the circuit and they also keep the voltage across Q1 and Q5 constant (2 * Vbe).
D1 and D2 may have a impedance like ~ 20Ohm? So i do not think they will improve the output impedance a lot?

Am i wrong?

Sonny

Harry's ccs

Edit: Sorry, I posted this before I saw that Harry had attached another zip file. Still, as it's here it might as well stay.

Geoff

Attachments

• harryccs.gif
    harryccs.gif
    2.9 KB · Views: 434
That was a deep hit! hehe ...
Yes i have seen it, I have nothing against them... We just have to use them where they perform best... It goes for all BJT's JFET's, MOSFET's

You and Harry are so funny!! .. Really !! If you two was not around we would all be missing you two!!

I like the two pictures you and Harry have taken... Do you have scars in you face ... Why are you hidding them ... "Is there any Women around" .. "nouh nouh hrrmmpprr noo noo" ... Is that what you two are trying to hide!?

Sonny

Hidden faces

I get enough abuse as it is without someone pasting my face on god knows what. Jocko is actually better looking than I am but that is not saying much.... Next thing you'll want us to use our real names. No sir, I don't like it one bit. here is a reasonably close likeness.... I'm the big one.

H.H.

Attachments

• rs.gif
    rs.gif
    13 KB · Views: 343
Facial scars

Not at the time of the picture. Later that night I opened the front door to the house into my forehead.

Now there is a scar. And if I am in the room, there are not any women. Nothing clears out a roomful of women faster than me walking in.

So if we are so funny...........why didn't anyone figure out our April Fools jokes. Explain that one, sonny boy.

Harry......are you implying that you are fat and that I am wound too tight?

Jocko

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.